Chapter 12

(This is a picture of Yui btw. She has nothing to do with this chapter, I just got bored.)

A hand on my shoulder yanked me out of my paralyzed state. My head shot up, and my eyes met with Iida's. His face was contorted into a concerned expression, and I shook him off my shoulder. I brought my hand up, and dragged it down my face.

"Are you alright, Doku?" Iida's voice caught my attention, and I looked back at him.

"Yes. I'm fine." I nodded, letting out a sigh. His eyes lingered on me for a second before looking back at Thirteen.

Focus. Don't let the past distract you. This is a real attack, so don't get caught up in your thoughts.

"This is real! Those are villains!" Mr. Aizawa announced to the students, and some of them gasped in surprise.

"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target?" The boy with the half red, half white hair spoke up. I think his name is Todoroki, which makes him the son of Endeavor.

"Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a Quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for
trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?" He stepped forwards, peering down at the many villains lurking below us.

"Thirteen, get them outta here, and alert the main campus." Mr. Aizawa paused, bringing his goggles down over his eyes. "Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications, too. Kaminari, try using your Quirk to contact the school." He turned to the blonde, who perked up at the mention of his name.

"Yes, sir." He quickly obeyed, bringing a hand up to his head.

"What are you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of them! Even if you can nullify their Quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this! Your power works best in stealth and one‐on‐one fights. That's not gonna help with a group!" Midoriya exclaimed, a worried expression directed towards Mr. Aizawa. I have to admit, it's kind of creepy how much he knows about heroes.

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick." Mr. Aizawa replied before jumping down, leaving us with Thirteen.

The female hero quickly guided us to run towards the exit. However, before we could get there, a villain warped in front of us through a black hole.

"There is no escape for you." A familiar voice stated, and I froze.

Kurogiri.

I silently prayed that he didn't recognize me. I hadn't interacted with this villain that much while in the bar.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves in to this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There must've been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen." Kurogiri sighed, disappointed that the number one hero didn't show up. So that's what they wanted.

"Ah, well, in the end, I sup-" The villain stopped as he seemed to be looking at me. My eyes widened, and I subconsciously held my breath. Kurogiri cleared his throat, peeling his gaze off of me.

"I suppose it doesn't matter." He finished. "I still have a role to play."

Suddenly, Bakugo and Kirishima jumped at the man, attacking him head on. I gasped, immediately deeming it as a bad move. Thirteen had an opening to attack, but those two got in the way.