Chapter 46

"The beast's forest?!" Midoriya exclaimed, processing the hero's words.

"That sounds like a name straight out of a fantasy game!" Kaminari groaned, shaken by the thought.

"Why do we keep falling for Mr. Aizawa's tricks...?" Jiro sighed from the ground.

"I guess there's no complaining. Might as well get going-" Kirishima was cut off by Mineta's small form sprinting by him.

The creepy boy was holding his crotch, crying about needing to pee as he ran towards the forest. Something shifted beyond the trees, and I tensed, noticing it approach Mineta. I really didn't care if he got attacked, and no part of me wanted to help him, so I stayed put as I watched the thing stop before Mineta.

"We're all gonna die!" Kaminari and Sero screamed, looking at the massive freaky monster looming over Mineta. The boy let out a small gasp, his face relaxing. I grimaced. He better not have done what I think he just did.

"Please calm yourself my giant friend! You don't want to hurt them!" Koda yelled, trying to use his Quirk on the monster. I took a double take, my eyes widening at my classmate. I swear this is the first time I've ever heard him speak.

Koda's Quirk did nothing, which meant that this thing wasn't alive or an animal. Midoriya swooped in, saving Mineta from the thing as it attacked him. Well, I guess somebody had to do it.

The monster roared loudly, a chunk of dirt falling off of it's cheek. It must be made out of rock then. This was most likely the blonde's Quirk since she was the one who launched us off the cliff with a landslide in the first place.

Everyone quickly jumped into motion, attacking the rock monster. Midoriya activated his quirk, and Todoroki used his ice to freeze a chunk of it.

"Recipro Burst!" Tenya yelled as he jumped up at the thing.

"I'll kill you!" Bakugo screamed, his hand lighting up as he activated his obnoxious quirk.

As the two attacks hit, multiple chunks flew off the monster, leaving it severely damaged. Midoirya quickly jumped in, using his quirk to completely finish it off.

"You guys took that beast out in seconds!" Seto complimented, approaching Todoroki.

"That was awesome!" Sero added, grinning at the boy.

"I feel relieved! And I relieved all over myself!" Mineta cried against a tree. I scoffed at the sight, before turning towards Tenya.

"Great job kicking ass." I harshly pat the boy's shoulder, and he smiled, proudly pushing up his glasses.

"You sure showed that thing who's boss." Kirishima chuckled, and Bakugo frowned.

"We're not done." He stated, peering off into the forest. I sighed, knowing that there were more of these things to come.

"Hey, come on! Don't you think this is a little unfair?!" Kaminari complained, looking at the numerous monsters emerging from the woods.

"What now? Do we run?" Mina asked.

"If we don't make it to the camp fast enough then we won't get anything to eat!" Seto panicked.

"He's right! We have no choice but to cut through these woods with the shortest possible route!" Yaoyorozu instructed, and I sighed deeply.

"What a pain in the ass..." I grumbled, uncrossing my arms as I shifted into a fighting stance.

"Ribbit." Tsu agreed, nodding her head.

"Alright. Let's go Class A!" Tenya yelled, earning many cheers from the class as we readied ourselves to fight.

"I spot three up ahead. And two on each side." Shoji stated, using his Quirk to locate the beasts.