Chapter 45

Here's a shitty lil animation 🤞

My short break unfortunately came to an end

My short break unfortunately came to an end. My class stood outside the school, looking at Mr. Aizawa as we waited for our bus for the training camp.

"Now that you've finished up your first semester at U.A high, it's time for summer vacation to officially begin. However, don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes in the making. At this camp, we'll push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become plus ultra." Mr. Aizawa warned, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Yes sir!" The class replied, and I sighed. Months of rest sounded nice though...

"I'm so psyched! I've been looking forward to this camp all semester, Deku!" Uraraka chimed as she ran up to the green haired boy.

"Oh yeah! It's definitely close!" Midoriya stuttered, his face turning a deep shade of red.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Uraraka obliviously asked, tilting her head slightly.

"I-I'm just a little hot!" Midoriya hastily replied, inching back from the girl. I raised a brow, watching the weird interaction. Do they have a thing for each other?

Uraraka suddenly froze, a soft gasp escaping her lips. Her face quickly flushed as she began to sweat. She squealed as her cheeks turned pinker than normal, quickly backing up from the boy. Yeah. They have a thing for each other.

"Ah! Let's hear it for camp!" Uraraka suddenly yelled, pumping her fist in the air.

"Camp! Camp! Camp!" Mina and Kaminari quickly joined Uraraka in her cheering as they jumped around stupidly.

"I heard some of class A is taking extra courses! Does that mean they actually failed the final exams?!" Monoma suddenly popped out of nowhere, gasping dramatically. "That would be so embarrassing! Especially because you're supposed to be so much better than my class! All of you must be wallowing in shame!"

Kendo swiftly hit the obnoxious blonde, causing him to melt to the ground as he fell unconscious.

"What a creep." I crossed my arms, eyeing the collapsed boy.

"Sorry about him." Kendo apologized with a wave before dragging Monoma towards the bus as he groaned.

"Monoma's scary..." One of the girls from class B muttered, staring off in his direction.

"Oh! The rest of class B!" Midoriya smiled, turning towards the class of unfamiliar students. Did we even fight them during the sports festival?

"Hey! It's good to see you outside of the sports festival! I guess now we aren't technically rivals." A girl with dark green hair grinned at us, and another girl nodded in agreement.

"Time to get on the bus!" Kendo called as she stood by the door of their bus.

"Okay!" The others called, approaching the bus.