Chapter 8

I groaned as I rounded a corner, not looking forward to trying to steal the weapon. I heard both Uraraka and Midoriya fighting a couple floors below me.

Midoriya and Bakugo's fight was particularly loud, since all the blonde does is scream and explode.

I skidded to a stop when I spotted a large doorway. I silently slipped into the room, and hid behind one of the large pillars. I've got to find an opening.

"Bakugo definitely has a villainous side." Iida's voice sounded throughout the room. Why is this loser talking to himself?

"And that's exactly what we need to succeed in this mission. I need to temporarily devote myself to criminal intent. Yes. I won't fail this trial and risk bringing shame down on the Iida family name. That means..." He paused.

"I must now embrace evil to become a hero! Behold! I am the personification of villainy!" He let out an evil laugh, and I choked, trying to stay silent.

I took this moment to attack. While the freak is cackling to himself, I'll try to capture him.

I darted out from behind the pillar, and pulled out some white tape. I jumped up, and attempted to wrap the capture tape around him.

Iida gasped, and quickly shot his leg out. My eyes widened, and I pushed off his leg with my hand. I landed a few feet away from him, and frowned.

"Doku! I knew you'd be coming!" He announced in his "villainous voice."

"Did you? Or are you just role-playing?" I raised a brow, and he froze.

"Uh- Well, I knew that either you or Uraraka would be coming. Obviously Bakugo would go after Midoriya, but when Yaoyorozu went after him, I didn't know who she would engage with." He admitted.

"Jeez. I didn't expect you to come clean like that." I sighed, shifting to peer at the weapon behind him.

"Dang it! Curse you, do-gooder! I was really hoping that Uraraka would be the one to show up!" Iida complained, and I scoffed.

"Oh well I'm sorry. Am I not good enough for you, you're highness?" My tone dropped with sarcasm, and I crossed my arms.

"I do not know your Quirk, so yes, I would rather fight Uraraka you meddlesome hero!" He shouted, pointing at me.

"Well somebody's really into his role." I shifted into a fighting stance. "Allow me to settle into mine."

I charged at Iida, scanning his armor for openings. One of the problems facing Iida is that not only is he the most annoying being on the planet, he's also got armor that's hard to pierce.

My eyes landed on his hands. Ah yes, he's wearing gloves. Guess I'm going to be aiming for his hands. I reeled my arm back, as if I was going to punch him. He lifted his arm to block me, and I smirked. I grabbed his fist, and shot a needle into his hand.

He shouted in pain, and jumped backwards. He leaned onto the weapon, panting as my poison seeped into his system.

"W-What's happening?!" He exclaimed, and I quickly ran towards the weapon to obtain it.

"Not so fast!" Iida yelled, and sprung up from his postion against the structure. He sprinted towards me, and tackled me to the ground.

"Shit..." I cursed, cringing in pain as my bloodied shoulder was pressed uncomfortably against Iida's arm. I quickly realized that the male was on top of me, pinning me to the ground.

"You're so annoying!" I yelled, ripping out of Iida's grasp, and grabbing his shoulders. I violently flipped us over, so I was on top of him.

"Unhand me this instant, hero!" He demanded, and I scoffed, pinning him to the ground harder.