l. colorful blue

FIFTY,
colorful blue

FIFTY,colorful blue

TW:self-injury mention

TW:
self-injury mention

ELLA'S EARLIEST DREAM had been a nightmare.

Occurring long ago within the caverns of her decayed, nearly exhausted memory frame, there was a slow motion picture of the late night in which never truly did erase itself completely, come the time of a newly fresh, pink blended into orange array of a uniquely labeled breaking dawn. Going against the natural code of conduct for the majority of most everyone's average childhood recollections, this happened to be one Ella knew her mind would always find a loophole in never forgetting — either, by the overall sensation of the dream, or the physical reactions of her prickled, perked up hair muscles, in which once succumbed to such naive fear, during the days of her prior youth.

Or, better yet, what was known as the more recognizable, trifling movie of sleep the wandering population around her happened to call a nightmare.

There was a certain euphoria about reflecting upon her troubled past, through the window of these tunneled memories. Ones that split into a variety of many paths, such as the very one in which portrayed the motion picture of her first vivid appearance of any live recollection of a hinted dream. This certainly remarkable tale of hers that happened to be laced with her childlike tendencies, and the senses of a mere girl who resembled her younger self, who contained a lighter shade of naturally bleached blonde embedded into her roots, alongside her fuller, more baby known collagen.

Ella would never know how old she had been, when the dream had taken place. Only, that her sleep mirrored a being who resembled her past form, who had yet to be contaminated by a single drop of bloodshed. The youthful soul who had once been known as the version of herself who would go home to a suburban family home of doubled parents, a toddler sister, and a fresh baby who just recently hit her first ever official birthday on their vile planet. The same child who gaped down at a peculiar creature who seemed to be the main star of her prior dream, a minuscule, tiny scrap of the Earth — who crawled across her old playground fence, covered in a fuzzy tint, being surrounded by the curious eyes of fellow children who all bore the same naive expressions of the unknown.