xxx. fallen angel

THIRTY,
fallen angel

THIRTY,fallen angel

TW:slight mention of self-harming thoughts

TW:
slight mention of self-harming thoughts

A LOT HAD CHANGED in the past twenty-four hours. For one, Ella had a gun now, along with her trusty blade. Which, in all honesty, she never saw coming, thanks to her harsh judgment towards the particular weapons. She still couldn't even look at the firearm without having this distant glare embedded into her irises. That's how much she truly hated them.

However, that wasn't all that was new in the time that passed.

Daryl, one of the two who left around a couple days prior, was now back. Along with someone new. Noah, they called him. He was a bit older than Carl and herself, and carried a limp in one of his two legs. 'An accident', he eventually said, earlier in the day. He later explained how this 'accident' came to be, and fixed, too.

Apparently, there was a hospital. 'Grady Memorial, in downtown Atlanta,' he had said. That's where they fixed him.

Not only that, but this certain hospital, they did more than just save people.

To 'repay' the doctor and police living inside the hospital, a deal was created between them, and the patient. A type of deal that had no form of consent whatsoever, though. That being, whenever the patient was healed enough, to the point where they could move again, they were forced to be practically servants to the ones working there. It was their way of payment, though, even if it was more so a type of agreement that was rather unfair to the ones bound to living there. That's what Noah explained, how he had been one of those residents there, living and working, in the hospital.

Then, however, there came the question how he came to be aquatinted with Daryl, and why Carol, was nowhere to be seen.

According to the duo, they had found each other out of pure coincidence. Noah was trying to escape from the cruel rules at the hospital, and luckily did so, thanks to the help of a certain blonde, also trapped in their building. He was able to sneak out, all because of the efforts and aid of Beth, another one of their own, who had found herself in the path of these hospital residences, and got hurt in the process. So, now, she was bound to their rules, forever, it seemed. Nevertheless, whilst the boy escaped, and she stayed, he luckily managed to run across Carol and Daryl, who just so happened to be looking for the missing blonde girl, as well. He was about to help them find her, too, until the worst occurred. One of the police cars, they had ran straight into Carol, which only gave them more a reason to take the woman back with them, to become apart of the living staff trapped within the hospital walls.