In my time of dying

I struggled to open my eyes but I needed to see my brothers. I felt myself on a hospital stretcher being wheeled. I turned my head to see Dean rolling right next to me, but he was unconscious. I reached my hand out for him only to realize when I did that some red magic started to leave it. I quickly retreated it and turned my head back slowly. I tried holding my eyes open to look for Sam but couldn't find him. This is all my fault. I blocked out all the voices except for my brothers.

"Tell me if they're okay, are they even alive?!" Sam yelled strained.

"Sam." I murmured, pretty sure only I could hear it.

I felt like I was hit by an 18-wheeler. I could still feel the multiple stab wounds. I don't think I'm going to survive. I tried opening my eyes again to see where I was at but I couldn't. They were so heavy. So I left them closed and let darkness take over.

I heard the beeping before I even saw the monitor. I felt tubes down my throat and everything ached.

"Damn it Harley, if you don't wake up, your brothers are going to kill me."

Wait, I could recognize that british accent anywhere. I pulled my eyes open to see the one and only Zack Degrade standing above me.

"Holy shit, nurse, nurse!" He yelled immediately running out of the room, only to return with a shocked nurse and what I'm assuming was my doctor.

"It's a miracle you're alive Miss Winchester, we didn't think you were going to wake up, but he never had a doubt in his mind." The doctor declared pointing at Zack.

(Idk if I ever told you guys but Zack is played my Tom Holland with a couple different features, because I love him, okay back to the story)

"Were are my brothers?" I mumbled.

"They are at a different hospital, you were at a much more fatal state then them so we had to transfer you to a more complex hospital."

"Well take me to them." I demand getting up from my bed and ready to pull out all the equipment attached to me.

Zack and the nurse immediately held me down.

"We must run a few tests before you can leave." The doctor informed me.

"I want to go now, I need to see them."

"Harley please, stay, I'll take you to them when I know everything is okay with you, you're my number one priority right now." Zack begged.

I looked into his eyes and slowly nodded, laying back down.

They took some blood along with a few other tests and left, that's when I turned to Zack.

"What the hell are you doing here, not that I'm not happy to see you, but how?" I asked him.

"I saw the crash, recognized the Impala and stopped." Zack told me.

"Did you see my brothers, are they okay?"

"Dean was unconscious, Sam seemed fine, and there was this older man, he was okay too."

"So how long have you been following me Zack?"

He looked at me dumbfounded.

"How did you-"

"I'm a hunter Zack, and so are you, you should get better at hiding your tracks."

"I've been following you long enough to know you aren't human, but to also know you are the good kind of bad."

I smirked at that statement.

"My magic is probably the only thing that saved my life, I should have protected my brothers though."

"Don't you dare blame this on yourself sweetheart, no way was this your fault."

I just nodded.

"I don't follow you religiously, only every now and then I catch up to see how you and your brothers are doing." Zack explained.

"Still a creep Zack." I smiled.

The doctor then walked in.

"It is truly a miracle Miss Winchester, you are healing phenomenally, you are one of a kind."

"I know, now let me go." I stated.

They unhooked everything from me and said I was free.

Zack got me my old bloody clothes, having nothing else. I decided walking, or limping, around in blood soaked clothes wouldn't be the hottest idea, so I stayed in the hospital gown. Before we left, I limped over to the bathroom with Zacks help.

Staring in the mirror, my own reflection startled me.

Just about all my face was bruised, my lip was cut in half. My eye looked swollen. I lifted my shirt. I had a bandage wrapped around my ribs, I had at least 200 stitches going across my stomach. I looked like a mess. If I looked like this, what did my brothers look like?

Zack kissed my temple and spoke.

"Let's go see your brothers."