Everybody Loves A Clown (Final Part)

"Thanks a lot." Sam hung up the phone.

"Rakshasa." Sam announced.

"What's that?" Dean asked.

"Ellen's best guess, it's a race of ancient hindi creatures, they appear in human form, they feed on human flesh, they can make themselves invisible, and they cannot enter a home without first being invited to."

"So they dress up like clowns, and children invite them in." I connected.

"Why don't they just munch on the kids?" Dean asked.

"No idea, not enough meat on the bones maybe." Sammy shrugged.

"Ugh, what else you find out?" I asked.

"Apparently, Rakshasas live in squalor, they sleep on a bed of dead insects."

"Lovely."

"Yeah and they have to feed a few times every 20 to 30 years, slow metabolism I guess."

"That makes sense, the carnival today, the bunker brother in '81." Dean concluded.

"Right, and probably more before that."

"Boys, who do we know that worked both shows?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"Cooper?" They asked in unison.

"Cooper." I repeated.

"You know that picture of his father, that looked just like him." Sam observed.

"You think it was him?" Dean asked.

"Well who knows how old he is."

"Okay so then how do we gank this son of a bitch?" I questioned looking up at Sammy.

"Legend goes a dagger made of pure brass."

"I think I know where I can get one of those." Dean nodded.

"Of course you do Dean." I smirked.

"Well before we go stabbing things into Cooper, we're gonna want to make damn sure it's him." Sam declared.

"Oh, you're a sick stickler for details Sammy, all right, I'll round up the blade, you and Bean go check if Coopers got bedbugs."

"That's so fucking gross Dean." I giggled as he smiled at me.

After the long stupid walk, Sam and I were back at the carnival ready to snoop.

I peaked around then gave Sam the heads up that we could continue.

He peaked in through the window to make sure it was empty before unlocking the door and letting us in.

Sam crouched by the bed ready to cut it open when a gun cocked behind us. Sam immediately came up from his crouched position and pulled me behind him.

We walked out to see Dean running away.

"Hey!" I shouted.

He turned to see us.

"Hey so Cooper thinks we are peeping Tom's but it's not him." Sam told Dean.

"Yeah so I gathered, it's the blind guy, he is somewhere around here." Dean informed us out of breathe.

"Well did you get the-" but Dean cut me off.

"The brass blades no, it's just been one of those days."

"I got an idea, come on." Sam declared.

We followed him all the way to the funhouse and inside.