Everybody Loves A Clown (2)

We pulled up to a carnival in broad daylight.

"Boys check it out, five-o."

There was this man in a fancy suit writing something down for two sad clowns.

Dean and I walked towards Sam to see him having a stare down with a very small clown.

"Don't say anything." I warned Dean as we got closer to Sammy.

"Did you get her number?" Dean immediately taunted his younger brother.

I rolled my eyes.

"More murders?" Sam asked us.

"Two more last night, apparently they were ripped to shreds and they had a little boy with them." I informed him.

"Who fingered a clown."

"Gross." I mumbled at Sam who looked at me disgusted. I giggled at his face.

"Yes a clown who apparently vanished into thin air." Dean added.

"You know, looking for a cursed object, it's like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles, it could be anything." Sam declared.

"Well it's bound to give off EMF, so well just have to scan everything." Dean declared.

"Oh good, that's nice and inconspicuous."

"I guess we'll just have to blend in."

I looked over to where Dean was looking.

"Oh no, haha, no, I am not becoming a fucking pooper scooper." I muttered with bite in my voice.

We walked into a tent where a man was throwing knifes at a target.

"Excuse me, we are looking for a Mr. Cooper, have you seen him around?" Dean asked the man. He turned towards us. He was wearing sunglasses, which gave off he was blind.

"What it that, some kind of joke?" He tore off his sunglasses to answer my suspicions. He was in fact very blind.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry." Dean started apologizing.

"You think I wouldn't give my eyeteeth to see Mr. Cooper or a sunset or anything at all?"

"Want to give me a little help here?" Dean turned to us.

"Not really." Sam smiled as I nodded no trying to hold in my laugh.

"Hey Barry, is there a problem?"

The three of us turned around to see a very short man, very short.

"Yeah, this guy hates blind people." Barry explains. I cup my hands over my mouth as I can see Dean start to panic.

"What, no I don't!" Dean tried to defend himself.

"Hey, buddy, what's you're problem?" The little man asked Dean.

"Nothing, it's just a little misunderstanding."

"Wrong choice of words Dean-o." I whispered into his ear then stood back with Sam.

"Little, you son of a bitch."

The small man was about to swing his club when Dean shouted.

"No, no, no, well someone please just tell me where Mr. Cooper is!?"

"You kids picked a hell of a time to join, we got all kinds of local trouble."

I looked at the two chairs to see one clown and one regular. Dean being Dean, ran to the regular chair and sat down, leaving Sam to the clown.