Bloodlust (Final Part)

We walked into the house to see Gordon standing over Lenore with a knife in his hand.

"Sam, Dean, Harley, come on in." Gordon invited.

"Gordon, what's going on?" Dean asked his 'friend.'

"Just poisoning Lenore here with some dead man's blood, she's gonna tell us where all her friends are, aren't you, want to help?" Gordon asked us.

"Look man-" Dean started but was cut off.

"Grab a knife, I was just about to start in on the fingers." Gordon remarked as he sliced Lenore once again.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, let's all just chill out huh?" Dean chuckled.

"I'm completely chill."

"Psychopath, put the knife down." I said starting to walk towards him but both my brothers put an arm in front of me holding me back.

"It sounds like it's Harley here who needs to chill." Gordon smiled towards me like a fucking sociopath.

"Just step away from her, all right?" Sam warned carefully.

"You're right, I'm wasting my time here, this bitch will never talk." Gordon said throwing down his small blade and pulling out a machete from his bag.

"Might as well put her out of her misery, I just sharpened it, so it's completely humane." Gordon smiled.

"Gordon, I'm letting her go." Sam advanced towards her only to be put at the end of the knife by Gordon. On instinct I pulled up next to Sam, eyes glowing red.

"You touch him with that knife, and it will be plunged into your heart faster than you could blink." I threatened.

He looked over at me and did a double take on my eyes.

The knife immediately left Sam and was now placed right above my heart. Which I was okay with.

"What the fuck are you?" Gordon asked clearly startled at my appearance.

"Your worst fucking nightmare, now put the knife down."

"Woah, woah, let's talk about this Gordon." Dean warned seeing the knife pressed against me.

"What's there to talk about?" He asked.

Sam slowly pulled me behind him now that Gordon's attention was averted.

"It's like I said Dean, no shades of grey." He finished.

"Yeah, I hear ya, and I do know how you feel." Dean admitted.

"Do you?" Gordon questioned.

"The vampire that killed your sister deserved to die, hell I would have made it bloody if I was in your shoes, but this-"

Dean was cut off by Gordon chuckling.

"Killed my sister, that filthy fang didn't kill my sister, it turned her, made her one of them, so I hunted her down and I killed her myself."

Yup, fucking psychopath. I would never in a million years, I would rather just kill myself.

"You did what?" Dean asked glancing over at me contemplating if he would ever be able to do the same, that answer was a hard, fast, no, never.

"It wasn't my sister anymore, it wasn't human, much like your sister I am now figuring out, I didn't blink."

"So you knew all along then, you knew the vampires weren't killing anyone, you knew about the cattle, you just didn't care." Sam observed.