The Usual Suspect (2)

"So I gave Karen a hug, told her to call me if she needed anything, and that was it, end of story." I declared.

"Harley, I am trying to help you here, but you have got to be honest with me, now we have an eyewitness someone who saw two men, and one woman, fitting you and your brothers description, breaking into Giles office."

"Okay calm down, look, Karen called us later, said there was some stuff she wanted from Tony's office, but the police weren't letting her in, like a picture of the two of them in Paris and some other stuff, it was wrong to enter a crime scene, but she gave us the key, and it's not like you were going to do anything for her."

Sam unlocked the door with the key.

We ducked under the crime scene tape and made our way into Tony's office.

"Boys look-

I shined my flashlight over a dried pool of blood.

-Anthony Giles body was found around here, 'throat slit so deep, part of his spinal cord was missing." I quoted from the newspaper.

"What do you think, vengeful spirit, underline vengeful?" Dean asked.

"I don't know, he did see that woman at the foot of his bed." Sam noted.

I looked over to see a picture of Tony and Karen in front of the eiffle tower.

"Hey look at this." I looked over at Dean to see him reading a piece of paper.

I walked and leaned over Sam who had snatched the paper.

"Dana Shulps." I read outloud.

"Hmm, what's that, a name?" Sam asked.

I picked up another paper from the printer reading the exact same thing. Over and over again. Dana Shulps.

"I don't know, but it's everywhere." I remarked, showing the boys the second paper.

" All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." Dean laughed.

We both looked over at Sam because he made no snarky remark.

He was shining his flashlight over very light words written on the glass desk. He leaned down and fogged it up, only to read Dana Shulps.

"Wow, I'd say we officially crossed over into weird." I stated.

"Maybe Giles knew her." Dean thought.

"Maybe its the name of our pale, red-eyed mystery girl." Sam added.

"Well let's see what we can see."

Dean slammed a stack of papers down and started leafing through them. Sam doing the Sam on Tony's desk. I continued to explore the room.

It seemed like hours had passed when Dean slammed the filing cabinet shut out of frustration.

"There's not a silage mention of Dana Shulps anywhere, there's not A D. Shulpd or any other kind of friggin Shulps." Dean complained.

"Got nothing to." I sighed, getting up from the ground.

"Great." Sam sighed.

"What do you got?"

"Nothing, no Dana Shulps has ever lived or died in Baltimore in the last 50 years at least."

"So what now." Dean asked frustrated.

"I think I'm pretty close to cracking Giles' password maybe there's something in his personal files." Sam shrugged.

"And by close you mean..." I left the sentence open.