Simon Says

My trigger fingers were still a bit sore but they worked, which is all that matters. You know how hard it is to try and shot with your non dominant hand? Very damn hard.

Dean and I were waiting outside of the restroom for Sam when I suddenly got a very sharp pain in my head, and a vision that followed, which means Sam is getting it too.

I wired our heads together with some of my clear magic, so you couldn't see it. Sam and I are connected 24/7, this is because when he gets his random visions, it puts him in severe pain, well now, I get the most pain, and the throbbing headache for him is dull.

My hands immediately went to my temples as I squeezed my eyes shut in pain.

"Bean, Hey, what's wrong?" Dean asked worried.

"Sam, check Sam." I stuttered out to Dean.

Dean immediately opened the bathroom door. Dean didn't start shouting so I assumed Sam was fine. I kept my eyes closed leaning against the wall.

We were back in the Impala as Dean speed down the road. Sam explained the vision he had to Dean because I had seen it when he did.

"I don't know man, why don't we just chill out and think about this." Dean sighed with one hand on the wheel. Sam lowered down the radio.

"What's there to think about?" Sam shot back automatically agitated.

"I just don't know if going to the roadhouse is the smartest idea."

"Dean, it's another premonition, I know it, and if babe linked us up to where she sees only the premonitions, we have a straight answer right there, this is gonna happen and Ash can tell us where."

"Yeah man but-" Sam cut Dean off.

"Plus it could have some connection with the demon, my visions always do."

Everytime that demon was mentioned, I would think about what he told me.

"You'll survive, I need you."

Why does that motherfucker need me?

"That's my point, there's gonna be hunters there, I don't know if, if going in and announcing that you and Babe are some supernatural freak, with a demonic connection is the best thing okay?" Dean had a point.

"We are freaks now?" Sam asked.

"You two have always been freaks." Dean smirked and slapped Sam's leg.

I was excited to see Jo. She had become like a sister to me. I tell her everything and she spills to me too.

So here we were, at the roadhouse. I walked in between my brothers. To our left there was two obvious hunters with a hunting knife. Since I couldn't see Jo right away, I went to the guys playing pool.

I slammed a 50 on the table.

"All or nothing boys."

They looked me up and down, and handed me a stick, within 10 minutes I was grabbing over 350 dollars.

"This was fun." I smirked.

"You idiots really let yourself get hustled by the best Huntress in here?"

I turned around to see Jo.

"Jo!" I immediately ran and hugged her.

"I've missed you RedWit-" but she stopped herself realizing we were surrounded by hunters.