In my time of dying (2)

I limped as fast as I could into the hospital, as Zack tried to slow me down, saying I was going to get hurt or pop a stitch, but I couldn't care less.

I ran up to the receptionist.

"My brother's, Sam and Dean Winchester, where are they, tell me now!" I yelled as I banged on the desk with my fist causing the glass of water she had to ripple.

She quickly typed away in her computer.

"Down that way ma'am." She replied startled pointing down the hall to my right.

I was about to start running down the hall when everything stopped.

There was Sam, standing in the middle of the hallway like he had seen a ghost. Tears immediately sprung to my eyes.

"Sammy." I whispered as I slowly started to limp his way.

"Harley."

"Sammy!" I yelled now running.

"Sweet Pea!" He yelled back engulfing me in his arms. It hurt to be hugged but I didn't care.

"The last time I saw you, they said you wouldn't make it." Sam declared moving a piece of my hair away from my face. I looked up at my older brother who had tears.

"I'm going out with a bang, not a whimper Sammy."

He smiled and hugged me again, he then turned to Zack. He put an arm on his shoulder.

"Thank you."

All Zack did was nod once.

"Sammy, where's Dean?" I asked the question that was now on my mind.

Sam lead me down the hall and to a room. I ran inside to see Dean laying unconscious on the hospital bed.

Tears immediately sprang to my eyes.

"Dean, no, no, no please." A single tear ran down my cheek.

"I was in worse condition then him, how come I'm not in his state." I mumbled looking back towards Sam and Zack.

"Your magic, it managed to spare you." Zack explained.

"Then just let me give him some, he'll be back in no time."

"I don't think that's how it works babe." Sam gave me a small smile.

"Sam, it has to work like that, I can't lose him."

"He is here Harley, in spirit, I talked to him through a ouija board, we just can't see him, there is a reaper around here, and it's trying to take him." Sam informed me.

I limped over to his bed but fell to my knees beside him. I saw Zack try to come and help me but Sam held him back.

"Let her." He mumbled.

"It has to work like that, Dean please, please, keep fighting, I need you, your little sister needs you, I'll never stop needing you, please Dean, please don't leave me."

I struggled to get up from my knees. I placed my hands on his chest, and released some of my magic. My eyes glowed red.

"Dean please, PLEASE!" I shouted when suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned to my left to see my older brother.

"Dean!" I shouted as I leaped into his arms, but I fell straight through him. My hand immediately went to my stitches, which I know for a fact, just popped.

"Sweetheart, there is no one there." Zack stated coming to help me up.

"Dean is right there!" I yelled pointing to him.

"You can see me babe?" Dean asked dumbfounded.

"Yes!"

"Oh thank go-"

But then he was gone. Into thin air.

"Dean, I swear he was just there, you have to believe me!" I said towards Sammy.

"I believe you, it must have something to do with your powers." Sam concluded.

Then just as fast as he dissapeared, he reappeared.

"Bean, I'm so glad you're okay."

"I'm fine Dean, but we have to help you, Sam told me what was going on, and I seem to only be able to see and hear you in glimpses, so we got to make this quick." I declared.

To Sam and Zack, it looked like I was speaking to no one.

"Babe, there is this reaper and she-"

But he was gone again.

"Dean can hear us, he is here, there is a reaper." I told Sam but felt a pain in my side.

"Damn it Harley, your stitch tore." Zack yelled trying to cascade me away.

"No, let me go, I'm staying until he wakes up." I fought.

"Harley you will bleed out."

"I'm staying." I bit out.

I closed my eyes and tried to feel around the dimly lit room with my magic.

"Dean isn't in this room with us, I can't feel him."

I limped over in pain and leaned on Sam. He immediately wrapped me in his arms not caring about the blood that was transfering to his clothes.

"Sam we have to do-"

But I was cut off by a loud gasp, Dean's gasp.

"Dean!"

"Dean."

"Help, we need help!" Sam yelled.

"Get your asses in here!" I shouted.

"Somebody help!" Zack also shouted.