The Usual Suspect

I've been super super busy. I tried keeping an update schedule but that didn't work so now I'll update when I can. I'm sorry but still love yall🫶

"What the fuck are we gonna do Sam." I told him as I paced back and forth.

Dean was caught.

"Calm down Pea, we've been in this situation before, don't forget what we've taught you since day one."

He was right, but this time, Dean had a torture and murder case against him already for what happened with the shapeshifter. This is not good. This is not good.

"Sam, I can hear them." I warned.

I don't know if it is cause my ears were trained to hunt, or the S.W.A.T. people were loud as fuck.

"I hear them too babe, just be ready."

Sam and I stood in the middle of the motel room, waiting and listening. 5 feet away, 3 feet away, then at the door. Then breaking the door. Then yelling.

"Hands where I can see them!"

Sam and I immediately raised our hands in the air.

An army of S.W.A.T. ran in, and then, a woman.

"Going somewhere Sam, Harley." The blonde said as she got in our faces.

Here we go again.

I looked out the window of the holding room I was in. Holding room, investigating room, I don't know, but what I do know is I was away from my brothers. And that was never good.

Suddenly the door opened and the blonde woman from before entered.

"Thought you might be thirsty."

"Ah so you're the good cop, where's the bad cop?" I questioned crossing my arms.

"Oh he's with one of your brothers." She answered.

"Okay and you're holding us why?"

"Well Dean is being held on suspension of murder, and you, will see."

"Murder?"

"You sound genuinely surprised, or are you that good of an actor?" She squinted her nose.

"Who is he supposed to have murdered?"

"We'll get around to that."

"You can't just hold us here without formal charges." I yelled.

Sam taught me that.

"Actually, we can for 48 hours, having a brother who has taught you all about that, you should know that, I know all about you Harley."

She continued.

"You're 18 years old, no job, no home address, you're parents died when you were a baby, and then there is the case of your brothers, Sam is an ex-law student, 23 years old, and then there's Dean, whose demise was, well, just a little bit exaggerated, feel free to jump in whenever you like."

I just glared.

"Shy, no problem, I'll keep going, you're family, aka John Winchester and your older brothers, moved a lot when you were a kid, yet you still managed to finish high school with straight A's, yet you never went to college."