Simon Says (Final Part)

It was Webber, from earlier, bus boy at the dinner we stopped at.

Andy was sitting in the back with me leaning on the front seat.

"Alright Andy, tell us everything you know about this guy." Sam commanded.

"I don't know much, Webber shows up one day like eight months ago, acting like he's my best friend in the world, kinda weird like, trying too hard, you know."

"Must have known you guys were twins, why did he change his name, why not tell you the- why not just tell you the, fuck." I cussed.

I squeezed my eyes shut from the pain.

This one was worse from the last. I couldn't take it all from Sam, so I'm sure he was hurting almost as much as I was right now. I groaned as I felt Dean pull over.

"Sam, Babe!"

Dean speed off to the bridge Sam and I saw. He parked a little away as my siblings and I walked to the trunk to get what we might need.

"Dean you should stay back." I told our eldest brother expecting an argument.

"No argument here, I've had my head screwed with enough for one day."

Sam and I got our pistols when Andy stopped us.

"I'm coming with you two."

"Andy-" but he cut Sam off.

"That's Tracy out there, and I'm coming."

We silently walked to the car. Sam shattered the window and yelled as we both had our guns pointed at him.

"Get out of the car now!"

"You really don't want to do this." He tried mind controlling us.

I punched his face and yelled agian.

"No I suggest you listen to us now."

Sam yanked him out of the car and I duck taped his mouth shut. Andy ran over and started kicking his twin.

"Andy, hey, hey no no!" Sam stopped him.

He was holding Andy back when suddenly Tracy grabbed a branch and hit Sam causing him to fall unconscious.

"Tracy stop, I said stop it." Andy said using his powers. I ran over to Sam.

The twins immediately started fighting.

"How did you do it?" Andy asked Ansem.

"Practice bro, you better back off or Tracy is going to go flying."

"Okay okay, all right, just please don't hurt her."

Knowing Sam was unconscious and couldn't be controlled I started inching towards Tracy.

"Hey, any closer and she jumps." Ansem yelled at me.

I stuck my hands up in defense.

"Don't be mad at me okay, I know it's all wrong, I didn't mean for this to happen, it's just, Tracy, she is trying to come in between us."

"You're insane."  Andy nodded no.

I closed my eyes and stuck my hand out at my sides unnoticeably. My magic started to leave my hands. What I was going to try to do was something I had never done before. This bridge was long, it had millions of ledges, I was going to cover each one of them. No one would be jumping off, but in order to make my sheild this big, I had to focus.