Children shouldn't play with dead things (Final Part)

"We can't just waste her with a headshot?" Dean asked as he paced our motel room.

I sat on the edge of the bed next to Sam.

"Dude, you've been watching way too many Romero flicks." Sam replied.

"You're telling me there's no lore on how to smoke them?"

"No Dean, I'm telling you there's too much, there's 100 different legends on the walking dead, but they all have different methods of killing them, some say setting them on fire, one said, feeding their hearts to wild dogs, that's my personal favorite."

Sam and Dean were now sitting on the table as I laid back.

"No, no Sam, kissing them under the third full moon, that one is my favorite." I giggled.

"But who knows what's real and what's myth." Sam sighed.

"Is there anything they have in common?" Dean questioned.

"No, but a few said silver might work." I added.

"Silver's a start." Dean declared.

"Yeah okay, but now how are we going to find Angela?" I asked.

"We got to figure out the person who brought her back."

"Any ideas?"

"I think if it's not her dad it might be that guy Neal." Dean admitted.

"Oh her best friend, who was secretly in love with her, that's a love story." I smirked getting up from the bed.

"Pea, too many chick-flicks." Dean chuckled as I shrugged.

"Neal?" Sam questioned Dean's thoughts.

"Yep." Dean nodded.

"How'd you come up with that?"

"We'll you got your journal I got mine."

Dean took out Angela's diary and started reading.

" 'Neal's a real shoulder to cry on, he so understands what I'm going through with Matt,' and there is much more where that came from, it's got unrequited Duckie love written all over it."

"Duckie, really and I'm the one who watches too many chick-flicks, Miss, Pretty in Pink." I teased Dean as he playfully glared.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean he brought her back from the dead." Sam, the reasonable one, said.

"Hmm, did I mention that he's professor Mason's T.A., has access to all the same books." Dean added.

We walked into Neal's house. Everything was pitch black.

"Hello?" Dean yelled out into what seemed to be an empty house.

"Neal, it's your grief counselor's, we've come to hug!" I shouted out.

Dean took out his gun.

"Silver bullets?" Sam asked him.

"Yeah, enough to make her rattle like a change purse." Dean commented.

Sam and I followed Dean as we walked through the dark house. Walking further I found some dead plants and pointed then out to my brothers.

We continued until we found a door with a lock on it.

"Unless it's where he keeps his porn." Dean joked.

I rolled my eyes, unlocked the door with my magic and yanked it open. Dean immediately pointed his gun down a flight of stairs.

We slowly walked down and into the basement where a bed was with some blankets.