No Exit (Final Part)

I slowly opened my eyes to see I was laying down in some kind of cell. I got to my feet and looked around to see light shining through one of these weird metal caskets. There was a small slit through the metal box that I could see through.

Suddenly a door slammed shut.

"Shhh just be quiet."

I could recognize that voice anywhere.

"Jo?" I yelled out.

"Harley?"

"Yeah, yeah it's Harley, I thought you were with Dean?" I asked her.

"We had to split up."

"Figures, have you seen Holmes'?"

"No but I think we're about to."

Suddenly he appeared at Jo's box, stuck his hand in and took it back out with a clump of her hair. She screamed bloody murder.

"HEY. HEY YOU LEAVE HER ALONE YOU BITCH!"

He turned to me.

"Yeah that's right, look you like my long blonde locks."

He started walking towards me as I flipped and twirled the wig.

"You probably think I was just another bubble headed blonde bimbo, well the jokes on you, I'm not even a real blonde!" I quoted yanking off the wig letting my long black hair fall around my shoulder.

I threw the wig at him as he stomped towards me. His hand reached through the metal bars and wrapped around my neck, squeezing. I reached my right and left hand up encasing both the boxes Theresa and Jo were in with magic.

"HARLEY!" I heard Jo yell trying to kick her box open to help.

"Hey!" Suddenly Holmes was blown away with rocksalt.

I fell to the ground catching my breath.

"Babe!" My brothers yelled both appearing at my cell.

"Help Jo." I coughed out retreating my magic.

Dean ran to get Jo as Sam continued to try to pry open my cell.

Dean handed Sam a metal pipe as he opened my cell.

Sam pulled me up from the floor and hugged me tightly.

He brused hair out of my face with his casted hand as I smiled at him.

"I'm fine, come on." Sam and I opened up Theresa's casket.

"Come on let's get out of here before he comes back." Jo coughed.

"Actually I don't think you're leaving here just yet." Dean said.

"What?"

"Remember when I said you being bait was a bad plan, now it's the only one we've got."

I looked back at Theresa hugging Sam tightly.

Jo sat in the middle of the room as I hid in the casket she was originally in, ready to sheild her at any given moment. I looked through the crack to see Holmes slowly advancing on her.

The second Dean yelled now I popped out of the casket, shielded Jo and followed her to the safety of my older brothers. Dean shot the bag of salt we had set up and made a circle around Holmes.

He started screaming as he was surrounded.

"Scream all you want you dick but there's no way you're stepping over that salt!" Jo shouted.