Bloodlust

Dean had Back in Black blasting through the Impala.

Yes, Dean and I managed to fix her up to brand new after the wreck. We were on the road again going, who the hell knows where. Zack had found some case in Utah, so that's where he was. I was spread across the backseat playing with my magic. I had the wind blowing through my hair, and sunglasses placed on my nose.

"Whoo, listen to her purr, you ever heard anything so sweet?" Dean said excitedly.

"You know if you two want to get a room, just let us know Dean." Sam sassed as I laughed.

"Awe don't listen to him baby, he doesn't understand us."

"No one does Dean, no one." I stated peering at him through my glasses.

"You're in a good mood." Sam smiled.

"Why shouldn't I be?" Dean asked glancing through his rear view mirror at me.

"I don't know."

"I got my car, got a case, things are looking up."

"Wow, you hear a couple of severed heads and a pile of dead cows, and your Mr. Sunshine."

Dean chuckled as I laid my head back against the seat.

"How far to red lodge Sammy?" I questioned from behind them.

"Uh about another 300 miles." He answered.

"Good." Dean smirked as he sped up the Impala.

"The murder investigation is ongoing, and that's all I can share with the press at this time."

We were sitting in the sherriff's office, dressed nicely trying to get more information about this case.

"Yes, sure, sure, but just for the record, you found the first head last week, correct?" Sam asked with his little notepad in hand.

"Mmh-hmm." The sheriff hummed.

"Okay and the other, A Christina Flannigan-"

"That was two days ago."

We all turned to a knock on the door. A lady stood there pointing to her watch.

"Oh, sorry, times up, we're done here." He declared.

"Wait one more question!" Sam pried.

"What about the cattle?" Dean asked.

"Excuse me?" The sheriff responded.

"You know, the cows found dead, split open, drained, over a dozen cases." I finished.

"What about em?"

"So you don't think there's a connection?" Sam asked.

"Connection with.." The sherriff edged on not understanding.

"First cattle mutilations, now two murders, kind of sounds like ritual stuff." Sam connected.

"You know, like satanic cult ritual stuff." Dean added.

The sherriff started laughing until he realized we weren't.

"You're not kidding?"

"No." I smiled.

"Those cows aren't being mutilated, you wanna know how I know?" The sheriff asked.

"How?"

"Because there's no such thing as cattle mutilation, cow drops, leave it in the sun, within 48 hours the bloat will split open so clean, it's just about surgical. The bodily fluids fall down into the ground, get soaked up, cause that's what gravity does, but hey, it could be satan."