The Usual Suspect (Final Part)

We were walking around this some kind of basement when Diana spoke up.

"So what exactly are we looking for?"

"I'll let you know when we find it." I mumbled shining my flashlight around. I wasn't gonna use my magic around her.

Sam shined his light up a stairway as we all walked up.

Without knowing it we all went our separate ways. Suddenly I heard Diana gasp.

"Sam, Harley!"

I took off towards her voice as fast as I could.

"I'm here what is it, what happened? !" I yelled running in front of her.

She just look terrified like, well, like she had seen a ghost.

Sam followed not far behind.

"Claire, she was here." She admitted.

"Where, did she attack you?" Sam asked.

"No, she was just reaching out to me, she was over there by the window."

We all walked forwards towards where Claire was seen.

Diana started to try and move a shelf.

"Help me move this." She asked.

"All right."

Sam and I grabbed hold of the shelf and moved it forward.

There across the window was the word 'Ashland'.

"Well, there's our mystery word." I announced.

Sam looked around to see the words reflecting across the room and onto brick. It said Ashland and Sup.

"Now the extra letters make sense." Sam sighed.

Sam took out the EMF.

"What's that?" Diana asked.

"Spirits and certain remains give off electromagnetic frequencies." I told her.
Wish I was a walking EMF.

"So if Claire's body was here, that would indicate that?" Diana asked.

"Yeah, well that's the theory."

Sam got closer to the brick wall, up until the EMF was right against it. It went haywire. Sam and I looked at eachother knowingly, then back at Diana who looked shocked.

I walked over to the shelf and broke off one of its pipes, handing it to Sam. He started breaking the brick wall to reveal a hole.
I stuck my hand in and there with the flashlight.

"Oh yeah, there is definitely something in there." I declared.

I backed up as Sam continued to break the wall.

"You know this is bothering me." Sam admitted.

"Well you are digging up a corpes." Diana remarked.

"No, not that, that's, uh, pretty par for the course actually." Sam laughed.

"Then what?"

"It's just, no vengeful spirit I've ever wasted wanted to be tussle with so why the hell would Claire lead us to her remains, it doesn't make any sense."

Now I have a bad feeling about this.

"All right here, Babe, give me a hand." Sam told me.

I reached into the hole with him and pulled out a body bag. We layed it gently on the ground.

I grabbed my knife, cut the rope off and opened the body bag. There layed the body of Claire Becker. She had cuffs around her wrists. Diana put her wrists next to the corpse.