Crossroad Blues (2)

"So it's just like the Robert Johnson legend, you know, I mean, 'sell your soul at the crossroads' kind of deal." Sam connected.

"Yeah except that wasn't a legend, you know his music." Dean stated while Sam shrugged.

"You don't know Robert Johnson songs, Sam, there's occult references all over his lyrics, I mean, 'Cross road blues,' 'Me and the Devil blues,' 'Hellhound on my trail,'?" I said.

"Story goes that he died choking on his own blood, he was hallucinating and muttering about big, evil dogs." Dean finished.

"Now it's happening all over again." Sam said.

"Yeah."

"We got to find out if anyone else stuck any bargains around here."

"Rights, so we got to clean up these people's mess for them, I mean they're not exactly squeaky clean, nobody put a gun to their head and forced them to play, 'Let's make a deal.'"

"So what, we should just leave them to die?"

I looked down and took a few steps back. I can sense a fight, and I wanted nothing to do with it, unless it got out of hand.

"Somebody goes over Niagara in a barrel, you gonna jump in and try to save them?"

"Dean."

"All right, fine, rituals like this you gotta put your own photos into the mix right, so this guy probably summoned the thing, lets see if anyone inside knows him, if he's still alive." Dean said, walking away.

Sam sighed and looked at me. I just shrugged and followed.

After finding out what we needed to know at Llyods, aka that the guy was still alive, we ended up at his old looking apartment building.

"What's this guy's name again?" I asked walking up the stairs.

"George Darrow, apparently quite the regular at Lloyds, this house probably ain't up next on 'MTV Cribs,' is it?" Dean joked.

"Yeah, so whatever kind of deal he made.."

"It wasn't for cash, ahh who knows, maybe his place is full of babes in princess Leia bikinis." Dean clicked his tongue.

"Who do you think I am?" I genuinely questioned him.

"I'm just saying this guys got one epic bill come due, hope at least he asked for something fun."

Eventually, we ended up at this guys door.

"Look at that." Sam said pointing down to the little opening at the bottom of the door.

We all crouched to see this black dust spread across it.

I picked some up in my hands and sniffed it causing me to sneeze.

"Pepper?"

The door opened suddenly and out popped good ol' deal making George, of course a lot older than his picture, maybe let's say, 10 years older.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked us as we just stood there.

"George Darrow?" Dean asked.

"I'm not buying anything." He was about to shut the door when Dean stopped him.