No Exit

"Los Angeles, California." Dean said as he closed the trunk of baby outside the roadhouse.

"What's in LA?" Sam questioned.

"A young girl's been kidnapped by an evil cult."

"Got a name?" I spoke up.

"Katie Holmes."

Sam chuckled, "that's funny, and for you so bitchy."

I snickered.

Suddenly a glass broke inside the roadhouse and yelling could be heard.

"Of course on the other hand, catfight." Dean commented.

I looked between the boys as the three of us walked into the roadhouse.

"What are you going to do you're going to chain me up in the basement?" Jo yelled at her mother.

"You've had worse ideas than that recently." Ellen shot back, then continued, "Hey you don't want to stay, don't stay, go back to school!"

"I didn't belong there, I was a freak with a knife collection." Jo countered back.

Sadly I related to Jo. I remember the fight I had with Dean about my first hunt. Yelled for 38 minutes back and forth. Until he realized that it was safer for the both of us for me to go with him then stay in the motel by myself. I snuck out anyway and hunted myself, that's when he realized I was a better hunter than him.

"Yeah but getting yourself killed on some dusty back road that's where you belong?"

Suddenly Jo glanced back at my brothers and I.

"Guys bad time." Ellen told us.

"Yes ma'am." Sam replied.

"We rarely drink before 10 AM anyways." Dean forced a smile as the three of us turned to leave.

"Wait." Jo stopped us, "I want to know what they think about this." She said walking over to us.

"I don't care what they think!" Ellen yelled.

Suddenly a family of four walked in. 2 kids and the parents.

"Are you guys open?" The man asked.

"Yes!"

"No!"

Jo and Ellen yelled simultaneously.

"We'll just check out the RV's down the road." The guy smiled frightened by the outburst.

The family left and the phone started ringing. Jo and Ellen looked towards it annoyed as my brothers and I stood in silence.

Ellen rolled her eyes and walked to the phone.

"Harvelle's, yeah preacher." Ellen talked into the phone.

Jo turned to us, mostly me.

"Three weeks ago, a young girl disappears from a Philadelphia apartment."

She looked at me then tried handing the journal to Dean, who of course hesitated.

"Take it, it won't bite." She sassed.

"No but your mom might." Dean remarked.

She shoved it further towards Dean who took it, then looked back down to me.

"And this girl wasn't the first, over the past 80 years 6 women have vanished, all from the same building, all young blondes, it only happens every decade or two so cops never eyeball the pattern, so we are either dealing with one very old serial killer or-" but Dean cut her off.