In my time of dying (Final Part)

Re-stitched, Sam, Zack, and I were standing in Dean's room where the doctor was explaining Dean's medical testes.

"I can't explain it, the edema has vanished, the internal contusions are healed, your vitals are good, you got to have some kind of angel watching over you." The doctor smiled.

"Thanks Doc." I nodded against Zack's shoulder.

The four of us watched as the doctor left the room.

"You said a reaper was after me?" Dean turned to us.

"Yeah." Sam and I responded simultaneously.

"How did I ditch it?"

"You got me." Sam shrugged.

"Dean, you really don't remember anything?" I asked him.

"No, except this pit in my stomach, Guys something's wrong." Dean admitted.

There was a small knock on the door. The four of us looked up to see John. I smiled softly at the man.

"How you feeling dude?" He asked his eldest son.

"Fine, I guess, I'm alive." Dean answered.

"That's what matters."

"Where were you last night?" Sam spoke up clearly pissed.

"I had some things to take care of." John nodded.

"Well that's specific."

I pulled away from Zack's embrace to Dean who immediately wrapped an arm around my waist as I sat on his bed. He knew I hated when they fought.

"Come on Sam." Dean warned.

"Did you go after the demon?" Sam asked ignoring Dean.

"No." John stated.

"You know, why don't I believe you right now?"

"Can we not fight, you know half the time we're fighting, I don't know what we're fighting about, we're just butting heads, look Sammy I've, I've made some mistakes, but I've always done the best I could, I just don't want to fight anymore okay."

Something was off, I could feel it.

"Dad are you alright?" Sam asked clearly feeling what I did.

"Yeah, I'm just a little tired, he would you mind uh getting me something from the cafeteria Sammy, and Harley, could you get me a cup of caffeine?"

I nodded thinking nothing of it. I got out of Dean's grasp, grabbed Zack's hand and limped out of the room.

We were walking in silence when Zack spoke up.

"I told you you would pop a stitch."

"Well, I'm fine now, and my brothers are fine, that's all that matters."

He nodded, agreeing.

"Hey Zack, thank you, for being here for me, and my brothers."

"Anytime love, anywhere, anything."

I smiled up at him. Once we hit the counter top I quickly ordered 2 coffees, one for me and John.

"So what are you gonna do now, leave?" I asked him silently hoping for a no, but also knowing it would be best if he did.

"Probably continue hunting on my own, but don't worry, I'll never be to far behind from you." He winked as I smirked.

I thanked the lady and started walking back to the room. Zack took a sip of my coffee, then gave it back to me.

"So about your magic-"

Everything fell silent when I heard Sam yell. I dropped both the coffees and sprinted to where I heard him, despite the pain. Zack ran right by my side.

Sam, Dean, and I were standing by the door as a bunch of doctors and nurses surrounded John.

"No, that's our dad, that's our dad!" I yelled as a nurse tried to push us away.

"Okay let's try again, an AMP of atropine." I heard a doctor say.

"Come on." Dean whispered.

"Don't do this John." I muttered closing my eyes tightly.

"Okay stop compression." The doctor declared.

"Come on, come on." I heard Dean mumble.

"Still no pulse."

"Okay, that's it everybody, I'll call it, time of death, 10:41 am."

Time of death, 10:41 am.

Ahhh Sesson 2!!!! I know this episode isn't very long but it was mostly in Dean's ghostly perspective so I had to work with what I got. I promise the chapters to come will get better. Comment what you guys would like to see with Harley! I hope you guys are as excited for season 2 as I am.

Xoxo-the author