Vol 3 - Chapter 7 [Saga's Adventurer Guild]

"Umm.. Arlan, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, what is it?"

As I'm taking out several magic crystals, bone powder, blue and yellow liquid from my [Infinite Storage], I look at him.

"Can I ask you... for sparring?"

I stopped putting out the items I was planning to process and looked at him with a little intimidation mixed in.

"Are you sure?"

He was taken aback by the small force of my intimidation but didn't falter too much.

"No, instead of sparring, can you give me pointers?"

"Is that so? In that case, bring all of your party members and ask them if they want to spar with me too. Whoever interested in sparring, do it as a team and face me together"

"Face you... at the same time?"

"Yes. We can only rest for a little this afternoon and I don't want to take any sparring invitation during the night anymore, might as well take this opportunity"

"Yes! I will call them all right now!"

With that, another spar quickly arranged.

"Let me ask you this, just in case. Are you currently wearing your best equipment?"

"I think we are. My equipment is just these armor"

"Same as me"

"Me too"

It seems they are serious. Now then, let's give them a pointer before we start.

"Where is your helmet? head armor, bandana or something? At least something to cover up your head"

"Eh? We... don't really like to wear one"

"Alright, keep it in mind then. Next time, wear a helmet or something to at least cover your head or to enhance your strength whatsoever. Without it, this might happen"

*[Wind Cutter] Activated!

In that instant, a gust of wind in the form of a sword slices through their skin just barely and leaves a trace of wound to their cheek.

"!!!"

"That's what I meant by putting a helmet on your head or some kind of protection through magic also works. Don't worry, I will heal you. [Heal]"

They were confused, looked at each other, agitated by my surprise attack.

"Note down that first flaw. Now. let's start the spar, shall we?"

●○●○●○●○

After 10 minutes of sparring, I noted down various flaws in their movement. Although, the most obvious thing is the lack of stamina...

"Say, why is the magician barely able to keep up with their vanguard?"

"Huh...? I... Isn't it.... obvious... because we... are magic users...?"

"What is obvious?"

He's replying while lying down on the ground, catching up his breath.

"I mean... we can just stay... at the back casting magic..."

"Can you say the same after our sparring?"

"...."

"Please don't blame him... we usually planned out our hunt so they won't need to move as much"