Vol 4 - Chapter 16 [Clean and Fresh!]

<Shen's POV>

After being introduced to several people in the city, and resting for two days straight, I stroll the city on the third day. Arlan seems to have a plan for the day and his companions are going outside too.

He didn't forbid me to go outside so might as well enjoy my first time strolling a city in the parallel world.

The district that the mansion is located in is called Noble District - Upper District. 2 guards greeted me and opened the gate for me as they see me getting close to them. To exit the district, I have to pass another gate that is connected to Noble District - Lower District, then another gate to get to the city.

This is ridiculous...

Anyway, I'm in the city now. As I stroll further, I realized that glasswork is not a common thing in this world. Most buildings only use wooden windows and wooden panels to close the window. And the buildings are that of the medieval European era.

I saw a lot of masonry works in the palace and Noble District but only a few in the city. At least they have dye to make the city colorful.

"Oh? Sir Syen! What a coincidence!"

*Waved

I was just passing a T-section toward the city center when 2 girls greeted me. The one that calls out to me wears a cherry-red cotton t-shirt, off-white leather thigh-long pants, and leather boots. A small leather bag is hanging on her brown leather belt. Her untied tangerine-color hair is as free as her personality. She is Pimiti Revatan.

Next to her is her older sister, Timiti Revatan. She wears a lavender-color t-shirt, a teal-color skirt, and leather sandals. Her feminine gesture works well with her clothes. Timiti tied her hair in a ponytail style. The sight of her exposed and vulnerable nape is enough to make people stop in their tracks to admire it.

Both of them look so different in casual clothing than the time when they have leather armor and such on them.

"Oh, hello"

I also waved back to Timiti.

"Are you going somewhere, sir Syen?"

"Not in particular. I'm just sightseeing. I've rested for 2 days straight after all"

"Must be nice sleeping on a soft bed~"

"I remember that you two from the Revatan household. What can you tell me about your household?"

"Eh~ our household isn't that interesting, you know? Father is strict with all his children. He also has a lot of wives so we have a lot of siblings"

"So, a lot of your siblings are making a name for themselves out there right now?"

"I wouldn't say it's a lot. This year, there are only 6 of us currently outside the household. Just so you know, we are the 20th-something children in our household so there are a lot of our siblings have completed their journey"

*Timiti doing sign language

"Oh yeah, our father has a total of 14 wives"

14 wives!? Can he even satisfy all of them!?

"That is insane... The one that completed their journey, do they work in your family business?"

"Not all of them. The family business wasn't just our escort agency. Father's wives also have a side business all over the place in our territory. From a simple restaurant to a fishing port, the wives create a business that can corporated into the escorting business"