Vol 4 - Chapter 14 [Boar Lord! (4)]

"Stay in the circle and slowly get back to the entrance!" (Shen)

"Misha, watch your step!" (Yeli)

"Leave the rear to me!" (Musha)

"Big sis Yeli!" (Misha)

"Ah! That was close! Thank you, Misha!" (Yeli)

"Hehe! No problem!" (Misha)

Shen, Yeli, Musha, and Misha are slowly going back to the entrance while facing the worms. After hearing Arlan's warning, they all quickly form a formation to retreat. Unfortunately, the worms have surrounded them and their numbers are close to a hundred.

Arlan's shadow puppets are helping them but even they couldn't protect all sides considering some worms have higher power than others, they rush through the [Withered Domain] and almost catch Yeli.

"Sorry, that was my fault. I lost focus for a moment there. Are you okay, Yeli?"

"Yes! Don't worry about me, sir Shen!"

Shen is still unfamiliar with the way his skill works which is why he misunderstood the incident as his mistake. He proceeded to strengthen the [Withered Domain] so that it reaches 6 meters in diameter.

"Look! They eat their own friend!" (Misha)

"Good finding, Misha! Everyone, position the worms so they die in the opposite direction from our path!" (Yeli)

""Understood!""

Each time they managed to kill a worm, that dead worm got eaten by other worms. This also allows them some space to move around by positioning the dead worms away from their path. From then on, they easily slipped through the worm's circle and reached the entrance.

"Everyone, please stay behind us. There will be a slight turbulence from Master's fight" (Arlbes)

"I will cast a barrier too!" (Yeli)

"The worms... aren't following us anymore" (Shen)

As soon as the party left the demon lord's room, the worms shifted their attention toward Arlan.

Before leaving the others, Arlan asked Arlbes to supply him with blood that replicated his own blood. His wound got affected with [Corrupted Wound] which hinders any type of healing property but, with his body constitution, the effect only lasted 5 seconds before he manifested a resistance for [Corruption] effect. The blood that was supplied by Arlbes will be used to support the regeneration of his limb so Arlan can move right away.

After his limb was restored completely, Arlan continuously cast spells one after another. His vision is covered with various notifications from spell activation to spell effects and a bunch of new titles.

The most eye-catching one is [Phoenix Trail], a spell that is a combination of wind and fire elements, supported by a light element to further increase all its properties like speed and burning effect. He controls this spell to only affect his body without burning his clothes and everyone around him until he faces the boar lord.

Since he will move to the point it reached Mach speed, he activated the [Arcane Eye] and [Thought Acceleration], layer upon layer of the barrier for his whole body and a special barrier for his eyes, and the set of buffs he always used.

Lastly, he took out the broken dark matter sword and held each piece in each of his hands. He held both pieces as if he was holding a crown, with both palms facing upward. Both pieces levitate as soon as they receive something akin to mana but not mana from Arlan. It was an aura or a 'ki'.