Vol 1 - Chapter 17 [Another Spirit Companions]

After Kelyn agreed to Arlan, he heals the girls completely. Healing magic [Healing Hand] advanced to level 8 after fully healing the girls. He teaches Kelyn how to concentrate her mana on her hand and create a pointy mana as small as possible with her current skill. This training is not easy, so at least, she'll need to train for a whole week to gather the mana around her hand only, after that it will took a month to making a pointy mana in front of her hand.

But, Arlan has a better way to train it, with his method, Kelyn can learn it within a week, even faster if she keep train it all the time.

Usually, a magician need both hand facing at front to learn this ability, but by making the hand to face each other hand, he found a faster way to learn it and easier to understand after the user able to grasp the ability to gather the mana around their hand. And with that training, Kelyn starts to train everyday afterwards.

Since they didn't do any quest for a week, they couldn't level up at all, only leveling their ability and skill for a full week. Arlan still put his mana into the spirits and all his spirit already fed 10.000 MP and grew up to a kid pace about 10-13 years old kid.

The spirits have more skill on them and able to help Arlan further with daily stuff and even fighting. And for other reason, now he can make a contract with the dark and light spirit, which is need to be done in a temple for the light spirit during the day and in graveyard for the dark spirit during the night.

He paid the people at temple to grant him a permission to enter and start his contract-ritual. The other spirits linked themself around Arlan with a thread of mana as median. The light spirit shows itself. It's the same as other spirits, a child girl, naked.

"What!? How could a mere commoner woke me up in this kind of place!?"

She's quite a grumpy one for a spirit.

"Greeting, Light Spirit"

"Huh? What!? Do you want to make a contract!?"

"Yes, as you see, the other spirit had helped me"

"Oh? You girls, why did you girls helped this mortal?"

"Well, the Dragon Gods gave their mark to Master"

"Yeah, he's strong"

"And knowledgeable"

"He's even not a virgin too"

"Wha!! What are you saying, Fire Spirit?"

"No, no, I'm Sally now, he gave me this name, it's a pretty name, right?"

"Named!? I didn't even named by White Dragon Gods, how'd you.... No, you must be joking!"

Looking at the spirits arguing, Arlan only smiles towards them. Not everyday sight some spirits arguing in front of him.

"C-can we stop it? M-Master is looking"

"What did you said, Ice Spirit?"

"A-ah, n-no... and my name is Snowy..."

"S-snowy? Geez, you too?"

"And I'm Dya"

"I'm Nomy"

"Wha!!"

The Light Spirit couldn't believe all the spirits have a name except her. She's quite jealous but she doesn't show it.

"A-alright! I think you qualify enough to make a contract with me! Hmph! But, y-you have to n-n-name me too!"

"Of course, my cute Light Spirit, no, my cute Lili"