Vol 1 - Chapter 25 [To the Rescue!]

"So, you're Arlan?"

"Yes, what is it, sir?"

Someone call out to Arlan while inspecting the treasures. He looks quite old for an adventurer, so he must be some kind of merchant or something.

"Excuse my rudeness, my name is Matrion dis Gardnor, I'm a travelling merchant"

"Ah, yes, my name is Arlan, well, just Arlan. And these are my friends"

"Please to meet you, sir Gardnor"

"P-please to meet you, uncle"

"Oh, uncle, that has a nice ring to it, I like their politeness. Well, let's get to the business, will you sell some of your treasures?"

"Well, they all bound to me, to break the bound, it require a lot of time"

"Doesn't matter, if you allow me, I can unbound any item as long as the owner allowed it"

"Oh? Well then, which item and what price are you proposing?"

"Hmm, let's see... This Silver Feathers could fetch quite high prices in certain country, while these Fire Fang could turn into valuable accessory, hmm..."

"Are you looking for some materials? What about these Golden Faery Wings?"

"Oooh!!! This! This is the rarest material I've ever found! H-how much do you sell it?!"

"How about I gave you this one for our friendship?"

Arlan is smiling like a true merchant. For these treasures, Arlan actually got a lot of money from it which he store right away before teleport to the surface. With his current economy, he doesn't care about money right now. Instead, he's looking for connection with some grand merchant.

Looking at Matrion statuses, he recognized his connection around the world which will become useful in the future.

"Oh, you seem recognized me, don't you?"

"Well, you could say that"

"Haha, if something this valuable, how can I refuse such an offer. Well, let's call today as our private national day as our friendship day, hahaha"

"Is there something else you want to get, sir Gardnor?"

"Ah, you can call me Matt, we're friend after all. Well, I will buy these Silver Feathers and Fire Fangs that I mentioned earlier, how about 10 gold per pieces?"

"Sounds fair, then how much are you going to buy?"

"All of them"

"Are you sure? There are 200 pieces each"

"Yeah, of course, I can't let anyone else get these valuable materials. But, I will pay half of it today and send the rest tomorrow, are you fine with it?"

"Sure, I trust you after all. I'm staying in this building. You can pay a visit to us tomorrow if you have time"

"Of course, of course! Well, I'll unbounded these items then-"

"There's no need. I will unbounded it myself. [Unbound]!"

2 pairs of Golden Faery Wing, 200 Silver Feathers, and 200 Fire Fangs instantly unbound without any certain preparation.

In the common sense, to unbound item, one need magic called [Unbound], this magic could unbound multiple item at once when reached higher level and could take quite some time to use it. For Arlan, he could unbound thousands of item in an instant since his [Unbound] magic already reach level 400+.