Life full of regrets ( Part -1)

I am skipping nanase pocky game for time being.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Chabashira sensei pov

One year ago before the uninhabited island survival test.

"You call yourself a teacher?"

There was a student who grabbed my collar and turned his gaze straight towards me with anger.

No wonder he gets angry.
I'm in the process of threatening him.

"Choose here now. Whether to aim for A class or drop out "

"..."

Before the summer vacation a year ago.
Before the uninhabited island exam began, I brought Ayanokoji to the study room as an individual interview.

The reason is simple.

This is because the boy, who has been endorsed by Director Sakayanagi as excellent, did not seem to make a move even though the first semester of the first grade was over.

The three-term system of the third grade means that Ayanokoji has already spent one-ninth of his high school life lazy.

Sudo's red dot was prevented and the complaint from the C class was withdrawn.
It seemed that Horikita did everything, but behind the scenes, he is involved .

It is certain that the ability is still unclear, but this year there are more excellent human resources in the D class than usual.
If Ayanokoji led them, I felt that it would not be difficult to recover from the situation of 0 class points.

Given Ayanokoji, who wanted to spend his time peacefully, my proposal cannot be ignored.

"You may come to regret trying to manipulate me."

The goal of going up to A class was destroyed in high school.
That's why I decided to threaten you.

I'm sorry, Ayanokoji.

I think you're unwilling , but please be the cornerstone of my ambitions.

"Do not worry. My life is already full of regrets. "

That's it.
My life is by no means something that people can praise.

Everything from that mistake 10 years ago ────.

[ This is after 2nd year volume 4 after island test.]

When I decided to submerge myself in my memory , I was called by Kiyotaka Ayanokoji on the cruising ship on a deserted island survival ship.

" Chabashira sensei . Thank you for this time."

Ayanokoji bows to me after saying that.
But he doesn't seem gratefull.

For the time being, it's an apology for the fact that I and Mashima moved at the end of the uninhabited island survival for Ayanokoji.

"Mashima sensei did the same thing. If Sakayanagi didn't contact us ,we might have not been there."

"Thanks to Sakayanagi for that."

"It was a lot of work this time, Ayanokoji. I didn't think that Kiryuin and Ibuki were on your side."

"I'm not sure about Kiryuin-senpai, but Ibuki feels like Horikita's attendant."

"‥‥Really"

This is just a review on the surface.

Originally, the story that Ayanokoji wants to tell is not the same.

"Why did you call me here?"

Ayanokoji didn't just express his gratitude, he nodded a little at my words and opened his mouth.

"It's a little personal story. During the uninhabited island test, I had a talk with Hoshinomiya sensei ."

"... Chie?"

"At that time, She asked me to move to her class. Of course I refused .... However, I also learned that Hoshinomiya was one of the teachers who despised the D class as a collection of defective products. "

"What new? even professor Sakagami would think so, and most of the students also think the same , right?"

Ayanokoji glanced at the remarks made only by me for a moment.

Mashima is the only person who treats students fairly and equally, but neither I nor Chie will treat them them equally .

"What I would like to ask this time is the vendetta between Chabashira sensei and Hoshinomiya sensei ."

"‥‥what?"

"Even if you say you dislike it, you have no choice but to speak. This time, the fact that Hoshinomiya sensei will make her move soon. Just as Kushida is strongly hostile to Horikita, Hoshinomiya sensei and you have the same relationship . "

"So you want to take countermeasures, So you want me to first talk about the relationship between me and Chie?"

"Right"

I felt a little frustrated and angry at Ayanokoji.

"Don't get sick. Ayanokoji. It will cause a problem for students to stick their necks in the teacher's private life in the first place."

"Your conflict could hurt other students. At the very least, I want to throw away all the shackles outside the exam."

From the perspective of Kushida, Acting Director Tsukishiro, and Ayanokoji, who is being targeted in areas unrelated to the exam, it seems that he wants to take them out one by one.

"... Are you really aiming for A?"

"Yes, I am ."

"... I see. This happened 10 years ago. It's going to be a little longer, so let's sit on a bench nearby."

I can also understand the aim of Ayanokoji.

It's because I'm the only one who got this guy involved so far.

At the very least, I thought that we should provide materials that allow Ayanokoji to move freely.

"It was during the third year of high school."

To be continued.....