Love Consultaion from Ryuen

"Yo ryuen. I am in a strange situation ."

"Ah? Temee, is it something that  bothered you ,so you called out to me?"

    At the restaurant area in Keyaki Mall.
    When I went to this coffee shop, which everyone knows, I happened to find Ryuen alone, so I called out.

"No ... that's just right. Can I sit?"

"No,go over there or I'll kill you."

"Is that so, I was looking for someone who would listen listen to me."

"If it's a story, Then talk to another person. And first of all , I and You don't have such a relationship."

"‥‥surely"

    I wanted to talk to someone of the same sex for a while, but the only one I could find is him.

"Oh, Master. A glass of espresso."

    The moment Ryuen noticed that I was sitting next to him at the counter, he had a very disgusting look.

"I said you to not sit next to me"

"Hey, can you listen to me?"

"What the hell, discipline. Just talk. whether I answer it or not it's up to me."

Why can't you just accept it?

    It Is a problem that I don't want anyone to listen, but now there is only me, Ryuen, and the owner of the shop in front of me.  It's a complete secret meeting.

"I'll tell you in advance, it's a love consultation."

"Buha"

    When I said that, Ryuen blew with a very strange voice.

"Kuku.  It's a love affair. I didn't think Ayanokougi would come for a romance consultation. Okay, go on. Tell me anything."

"It just as you said."

"So what's the story?"

    It bites quickly.
    When it comes to my love affair, should I tell him it's about me ?

"... This is a friend's story."

"When I hear that, it sounds like your story."

"Recently,  let's say a person A."

"Isn't it your initial?"

"Your persistent. I said you it's a friend's story."

    ‥‥ Is it better to stop talking to this guy after all?  It would be polite to listen to the end before asking .

"Recently, it's a story about a man A and a woman B who are dating now."

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

"Kiyotaka"

"What is it Kei . Why, suddenly rush at night. You should have at least called me before coming."

"... Is it wrong if someone sees us?"

"Well"

    Yesterday,Kei  visited the room with her wet hair, which seems to be out of the shower near 9 o'clock in the evening and I doesn't know what to say if someone finds a girl in my room this night.

"Will it be a problem for you Kiyotaka."

"Hah"

"How long do you think we've been dating ?"