Jealous cat

"Cats are cute, aren't they?"

   In the morning, I was rubbing my sleepy eyes and watching a video of a cat that was recommended to me on a video site.

   Today is a holiday and with no exams or anything, it's the best time to relax. I wanted to have at least this much time off.

"I'd like to have a cat..."

   I said something that was absolutely impossible.
   I've seen pictures of animals in the white room, but I've never seen a real one.

   When I first came to this high school, I had never seen a stray dog or cat before, and I was a little impressed.

   Besides, cats are graceful and have a very cute expression when they get attached to their owners. I think it would be great to see a jealous cat.

"Meow, meow, meow~"

   As I was thinking that, At the same time, I heard a sound like a cat scratching at the window, so I turned my gaze towards it and saw a small shadow.

"..I'm on the fourth floor."

   I don't know how it got up there, but before I knew it, there was a small cat in front of my balcony, tapping on the window.

"It was cute."

   I opened the window and let the kitten in, just because I wanted to touch it. I opened the window and let the kitten in. The kitten had an unusual scarlet colour.

"A Japanese cat? That's a very unusual fur color."

"Meow-meow-meow!"

   It purred in a cute voice, so I tried petting it's head and it seemed to be in a good mood.

"Nya, nya, nya, nya~"

   The happy cat started to lick my fingers.
   I grabbed the cat by the side and gently lifted it up.

"Nyaaaaaa~?"

   I was surprised to hear the surprised voice of the cat, but the scarlet cat continued to reach for me as if it wanted to be taken care of.

     While sitting on the bed, hugging the cat and stroke its soft fur as it is.

"Nyan Nya ~ ♪ Nyan Nyan Nya ~ ♪"

   The cat moved ticklishly and buried its face in my chest.

"Can I touch your paws?"

"Meow, meow!"

It's like we're having a conversation.

   When I said that to the cat, it seemed to understand my words and showed me its palm.

   It's soft and pliable and feels good. I don't know why, but it made me smile.

"... By the way, is this cat male or female?"

   While I was enjoying the softness of the paw pads, I thought of something silly, so I talked to the cat, lifted its tail, and looked at the rare behind it.

"Nyaaaaaaahhhh!"

   The cat let out the loudest voice I've ever heard. It looked as if it was angry.

"Nyaa! Nya, nya, nya! Nya, nya?"

   She seemed to be saying, "Don't look at people's embarrassing places without permission," but now I know you are a female cat.

"Yes, I have some canned fish as emergency rations. Do you want some?"

   When I took out a can of fish to try it out, the cat kicked it away as if she was angry.