Double date (Part-4)

After parting with Nagumo and Horikita brothers

Mei-chan "Hmm, I feel very tired."

I am too .After all, It was student council president and a former student council president. Most students will get nervous.

Hirata: "Even so, Kiyotaka-kun is a great person, you made me realize again."

Hiyori "That's right. Ayanokoji-kun, it was a wonderful victory, but in the end you couldn't talk about " that thing "."

I will not talk about it for the time being ...

Ayanokoji " I'll tell you the story later"

Hirata: "Aha. I think Kiyotaka underestimates himself."

Apparently, Yosuke's evaluation has risen further in this case.

Hirata "It's already a good time. What should we do?"

To be honest, as Yosuke says, it's almost time for the end

Mei-chan "Actually, I want to go here a little. What do you think Hiyori-chan."

Hiyori "Yes, it's a very good place. I'd love to introduce it to Ayanokoji-kun and Hirata-kun, and this is the a perfect timing."

And then we reached a slightly higher hill away from Keyaki Mall.  There was a magnificent view that I had never seen before.

Ayanokoji "It's beautiful ..."

Words came out of my mouth unintentionally.  It was just evening, and when we saw it, there was a landscape illuminated by the setting sun.

Hirata "Yes, I didn't even know there was such a place. Thank you Mei-chan ,Shiina-san."

Hiyori "No, I'm glad you're happy."

Mei-chan "Oh yeah ~ I'm glad I could share it with two ~"

After that, we enjoyed the scenery for about 20 minutes, and we were talking about returning to the dormitory.  But before that, there is something to make it "clear".

Hirata: "It's about time, so let's go back."

Hiyori "Well, I had a very good time."

Mei-chan "Really! It was fun!"

It seems that the two girls also enjoyed it.

Hirata "Let's disband for today"

And while three people other than me are in the mood of the end

Ayanokoji "Oh, it's just right in terms of time, but can we talk a little ?"

Hirata "What's wrong? Kiyotaka-kun."

Yosuke and two girls stare at me as to what happened.

Ayanokoji "Hiyori ,Mei-chan, is there something you are hiding between me and Yosuke?"

Hiyori, who heard this , kept her poker face, but Mei-chan was upset with a slight jerk on her shoulder.

Mei-chan "What are you talking about? Ayanokoji-kun."

You don't feel like talking ... then it can't be helped
I look at Yosuke.

Ayanokoji "Yosuke. Maybe you participated in this double date for a certain purpose?"

When he  heard that, He was a little more upset than I was.

Hirata: "Why is that Ayanokoji-kun ... but I'm sorry I can't say that."