Nagumo: "You say you're about to have a techno-break?"

Introduction

The two main characters are Ayanokoji and Nagumo.
The timeline is from graduation to adulthood. Ayanokoji and Nagumo are very close.

—————————————————————————

"Nagumo. There's something I want you to hear."

"What is it, President Ayanokoji? You called me all the way to this fancy restaurant."

"Don't call me "President"... Just call me a colleague."

"Then use honorifics for me."

"Please listen to me, I beg you. Nagumo-senpai."

"I feel like I'm going crazy when you use honorifics. It's just plain weird."

"The way you say things is terrible."

I - Kiyotaka Ayanokoji, after graduating from the Advanced Nurturing High School, destroyed the White Room and started my own business and became the president.

It's a high-class restaurant that attracts celebrities and political VIP's. The person who I invited to the restaurant is the person in front of me, Miyabi Nagumo.

He was my senior in high school and we had a hostile relationship back then, but now I think we get along reasonably well as he gives me some advice on women's issues.

"How's your company doing?"

"It's not as good as President Ayanokoji's. We're doing reasonably well, but we're not quite there yet."

"...Are things going well with Asahina?"

"Well, it's not so bad. She's quit messing around but it's fine."

"That's good."

"So, what's this advice you're talking about? If you're going to the trouble of calling me, it's got to be a big deal, right?"

"Well, yeah. It's a serious matter."

As I said, Nagumo's eyes flashed with interest.

"Lately, I've been having a hard time keeping company at night."

"Well, what about ─── , company problems?"

I'm not sure if he thought I was talking about running a company, but he looked like he was trying to tell me what the hell I was talking about.

"Nagumo. How much sex do you usually have?"

"Wait a minute. Why do I have to tell you that?"

"I need your help. If you don't, I won't last."

"Oh, well, it's been like that lately. I've been doing that for a while now, and to be honest, it's starting to get to me."

"So, once a week?"

"Not even once a week. Maybe once a month, maybe less."

"Isn't she a bit cold already?"

"No way. I'm sure she's expecting me to give her an engagement ring."

"Why don't you just give it to her?

Well, I guess Nagumo has his own reasons for not being able to take a step forward with Asahina. Let's put that aside.

"Oh, by the way, Ayanokoji. How many girlfriends do you have now?"

"‥‥‥‥6."

"That's a lot."

"At first, everyone didn't like it, but then the women started to get to know each other. Now they're even asking me to move to a country that allows polygamy."