#1 Everything you can know about volume 4.5

Point out if there are any mistakes such as names,errors.

Okay, let's start with the sequence of events!

(Briefly, the flow of volume 4.5)

The start of a fun summer vacation
p.11〜p.12 (p means page)

On a cruising ship, it is forbidden to leave one's room after ten o'clock at night unless there are special circumstances.

This "special circumstance" includes sudden illness during the night. In such a case we would have to go to the doctor's office, which is open 24 hours a day.

Pond and Komiya
p.13 - p.43

The class points for August for the second year students were as follows:
1) Cruising Day 1.
Sakayanagi (Class A): 1206 points
Ichinose (B class): 578 points
Horikita (C class): 571 points
Ryuen(D class): 551 points

Ayanokoji makes an appointment with Ichinose to meet in the evening three days later as a reply to his confession.
↓↓
(3) Ayanokoji shares a room with Miyake, Hondo, and Miyamoto. For the first two days, the rankings of all the groups in the desert island test will be posted in a place on the ship.
↓↓
4) Ayanokoji was going to take a break like the other members in his room, but Ishizaki from D class invited him to see the test results.
↓ ↓
(5) Ayanokoji and Ishizaki go together to see the test results, but Ayanokoji receives a number of intense stares from third-year students. The space is crowded, so they decide to go see the exam results later.

6) Ran into Nanase. Later, he had dinner with Ishizaki.

⑦ After having dinner with Ishizaki, Ayanokoji is invited by Ike to visit Komiya.
↓↓
⑧ Ike tells Ayanokoji and Komiya that he started dating Shinohara after the desert island test. Komiya is heartbroken, but decides to leave Shinohara in Ike's hands.
↓↓
⑨ After Ike leaves the room once, Komiya is left alone with Ayanokoji. Ayanokoji hears from Komiya that Ryuen is trying to find out who pushed Komiya out.
↓↓
10) Ayanokoji and Komiya exchange contact information for the future.

<Fleeting vacation, its beginning

(1) On the second day of the cruise, Ayanokoji is invited to the pool by Kiriyama.
↓↓
(2) Ayanokoji encounters Kiryuin at the pool and guesses that the many stares the third-year students give Ayanokoji is a ruse by Nagumo.
↓↓
(3) Kiriyama appears and asks what happened with Nagumo on the last day of the survival. Kiriyama raises the white flag to Nagumo and begins to aim for the individual winner of Class A.
↓↓
After leaving Kiriyama, He walked up to the pool and ran into Nanase. Nanase seemed to want to talk to me about something, but right after that, I ran into Kobashi from B class. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do this.
↓ ↓
In the middle of the night on the tenth day of survival, I was asked by Kobashi to come to a girls' night out to thank her for helping Shiranami who was lost.
↓↓
(6) Ayanokoji doesn't want to go, but Kobashi pushes her and she reluctantly agrees.
↓↓
(7) That night, Ayanokoji joins a party where only B class girls, including Ichinose and Shiranami, are present.
↓↓
(8) Ayanokoji spots Yuki Himeno, the only one who stands out from the crowd.
↓ ↓
(9)Ayanokoji leaves the room just as Himeno leaves due to a temporary illness.Ayanokoji also left the room at the same time that Himeno left the room due to a temporary illness.
↓↓
10) Ayanokoji made contact with Himeno. A strange relationship begins to develop between Ayanokoji and Himeno.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Each Holiday〉p.89〜p.112

It was noon on the third day of the cruise. Ayanokoji encounters Nanase on the deck of the ship.
↓↓
(1) Ayanokoji encounters Nanase on the deck of the ship.
↓↓
After leaving Nanase, he met Sakayanagi who was stalking Ayanokoji . She tells Ayanokoji about her meeting with Ichinose last night.
↓↓
4) Sakayanagi's point of view starts. Ichinose came to apologize to Sakayanagi for leaving the group on the last day of the deserted island to go to Ayanokoji.
↓↓
(5) Sakayanagi somehow realizes that Ichinose is in love with Ayanokouji. However, she advises Ichinose to be careful with Ayanokoji.
↓↓
(6) Sakayanagi talks to Ayanokoji about Nagumo and Ryuuen.
↓↓
⑦ After parting with Ayanokoji, Sakayanagi met a female student.

⑧ Sakayanagi went to see the provisional White Room student, Amasawa. Amasawa had noticed that Kamuro had been watching her all along.
↓↓
(9) Although Amasawa has no interest in anyone other than Ayanokoji, Sakayanagi provokes her. Inwardly, Amasawa couldn't make a big move because of the White Room students who hated him.
↓↓
10) Sakayanagi forces Kamuro to quit watching Amasawa. However, Sakayanagi only made Kamuro leave, and left the next surveillance in charge to "Miki Yamamura" from the same class.

The growth of each of them〉p.113〜p.189

(1) Fourth day of cruising. Ayanokoji was at the private pool with the rest of the group.
↓↓
2) Ayanokoji is alone with Miyake.Ayanokoji hears from Miyake that there is a girl he likes in the same group. However, Miyake tells him to keep his feelings to himself so as not to break the group.
↓↓
3) Sakura and Hasebe appear in bold swimsuits. According to Hasebe, Sakura has taken a step forward as an approach to Ayanokoji. However, Hasebe feels a little complicated by Ayanokoji's unwillingness to respond to Airi's feelings at all.
↓↓
④ After finishing the pool, they make contact with Nanase for the fourth time. Shortly thereafter, the group learns that Ike and Shinohara are playing alone in a private pool, and the group guesses that they are related.
↓↓
5) Back in the guest room, Miyamoto tells him that Katsuragi and Tokito are fighting. Ayanokoji decides to go check on Katsuragi.
↓ ↓
⑥On the way, he encounters Hiyori. When Ayanokoji and Hiyori go to Katsuragi's place, they find out that Tokito, who doesn't like Ryuen , has been trying to incite Katsuragi to rebel against Ryuen .
↓↓
7) Katsuragi, who has no intention of fighting with Ryuen , continues to have a parallel conversation with Tokito. Tokito is disappointed in Katsuragi and leaves the place. Katsuragi tells Ayanokoji that he heard about the rooftop from Ryuen.

⑧ Start from Karuizawa's point of view. Karuizawa calls Sato and says that she will announce that she is dating Ayanokoji . However, a third-year student who were watching Karuizawa asks her about it.
↓↓
⑨ Start from Horikita's point of view. Horikita called Ibuki and told her about Ayanokoji and Amasawa. Horikita notices that there is another first-year student who wants to kill Ayanokouji besides Amasawa, and asks Ibuki to help her temporarily.

10) Back to Ayanokoji's point of view. At dusk that day, Ayanokoji meets Ichinose alone on the deck of a ship.
↓ ↓
⑪ Right after Ayanokoji is about to reply to Ichinose's confession, Nagumo appears. Nagumo reveals in front of Ichinose that Ayanokoji is going out with Karuizawa.
↓ ↓
(12) Ichinose is naturally shocked. Nagumo tells her that he won't quit his surveillance until Ayanokoji gets down on his knees and fights him again, and leaves the scene.

⑬Clearly heartbroken, Ichinose bursts into tears and walks away from Ayanokoji , telling him to forget about her confession.

<Treasure Hunting Game for Women>
p.190 - p.259

The fifth day of the cruise. On the fifth day of the cruise, the student council holds a "treasure hunt game" at 10:00 in the morning. Ayanokoji is paired up with Sato for the treasure hunt game.
↓↓
(2) Right after Sato goes to the bathroom, he encounters Matsushita. The third-year student, Tadara, who has been eyeing Matsushita, notices Ayanokoji's presence and leaves the scene, looking unhappy. Matsushita asks him if he wants to pair up with her, but Sato returns to the scene.
↓↓
3) Less than an hour of treasure hunting after parting with Matsushita. He encounters Nanase again for the fifth time. Sato feels threatened by Nanase's presence.
↓↓
4) Start the Dragon Boy viewpoint. He encounters Hosen on the ship. They provoke each other, but the situation is settled. In order to find out the culprit who pushed Komiya down, Ryuen had his classmate Nakaizumi follow Nanase.
↓↓
5) Ryuen goes to talk to Nanase. Ryuzen finds out that Nanase has been following a student named "Kurachi" in 1st year C class for the past few days.
↓↓
6) Nanase asks directly to Kurachi. This reveals that the person with the murder weapon at the end of the third volume of the second year is Kurachi.
↓↓
⑦ Nanase threatens Kurachi by mentioning Hosen's name. Kurachi remarks that he was ordered by Utsunomiya to attack Ayanokoji. Ryuen switches the target to Utsunomiya. However, Nanase tells Ryuen to wait, and Utsunomiya says that he will find out.
↓↓
Return to Ayanokoji's point of view. In order for Sato to grow, he proposes that Horikita take care of the study group from now on.
↓ ↓
⑨ Start Horikita's point of view. Horikita was checking the signatures of the first-year students who participated in the treasure hunt game in order to identify the person in the letter. Yagami, who is also a member of the student council, asks Horikita to take a break, and she does.
↓↓
(10) Horikita is alone with Kushida during the break, and they talk about Yagami, but Kushida assures Horikita and Ayanokoji that she has no intention of cooperating with them as classmates.

Return to Ayanokoji's point of view. After finishing the treasure hunt with Sato, he and Horikita were discussing about Koenji.
↓ ↓
⑫To my surprise, Koenji was paired with Mi-chan and made 500,000 points from the treasure hunt.
↓ ↓
⑬Before dinner, he encounters Sudo. Ayanokoji promised Kushida on the deck of the ship after leaving Sudo. He would send half of the points he earned from the treasure hunt to Kushida.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Next part of this will be coming soon.