Worst day of Ayanokoji

What happened in the school conference room ...

Ayanokoji "What is this? Can you explain, Horikita?"

Horikita " There are many schoolgirls who complain that you have sexually
harassed them.It's natural to go to trial, right? And now I'm Judge Horikita! "

Behind horikita there are Kushida, Sakura, Ichinose, and Karuizawa.

Ayanokoji "Why is the teacher in such a place? "

Chabashira "Horikita asked me ,I had no choice but to come and I thought it would be interesting."

Ayanokoji "What is the reason? For the time being, why are you doing this..."

Horikita "Defendant Ayanokoji. You were charged for doing lewd thing to the school girls here."

Ayanokoji "What's that? I don't remember doing anything to them."

Horikita: "... I can't trust you. In fact, you have a past that has thy side."

Ayanokoji "Eh, that's you ..."

Chabashira "Ayanokoji, women are delicate. Shouldn't you learn this well?"

Ayanokoji "... haa"

Horikita: "Well, let's resume the talk. First of all, I'll ask Kushida-san to talk about the charges of the accused Ayanokoji."

Kushida "Yes. I was touched by Ayanokoji."

Ayanokoji "But!"

Horikita "Kushida-san, is that true?"

Kushida "Yes, that's an unforgettable memory."

Ayanokoji "Wait a minute! You are on your own ...!"

Kushida "Eh, Nani?"

Horikita: "Oh, after all, Ayanokoji-kun is also a man. Do you like girls' breasts so much?"

Ayakoji "Wait, but I'm ...!"

Horikita "Quiet! For the time being, I understand that Ayanokoji-kun is the worst, so I'll move on! Next, Sakura-san!"

When Kushida went down, Sakura came out next.  The line of sight from the girls hurts ... Especially the eyes that seem to kill people is Karuizawa.

Karuizawa "(<◉> <◉>)"

Ayanokoji "..."

Sakura:  "....During the survival training, Kiyotaka-kun held my mouth down and hugged me from behind! "

Airi's bombshell remarks momentarily froze the air in the field.

Horikita: "Oh, you ...! No matter how quiet and big Sakura-san tits are ,you must not do that.... You finally got involved in sex crimes ...!?"

Chabashira "This can't be overlooked as a teacher? It is impure heterosexual exchange?"

Ayanokoji "No! That's it! At that time, I had no choice but to prevent the A-class guys from getting caught! I'm not doing anything wrong!"

Sakura "...? Really ...?"

Ayanokoji "Yes, Airi?"

Sakura "..."

Ayanokoji "!? ... Oh, Airi, don't cry!"

Sakura "Because Kiyotaka-kun ...!"

Ayanokoji "Oh, Airi is an attractive woman. Sometimes I want to attack when I'm with her."

Kushida "Judge! The accused made a lewd statement in court! He is guilty!"

Ayanokoji "Ha! darn it!"