Love Perfume Part-3

Ayanokoji: "Well, now that I've done my business, I'll just go home and read a book .........?

 Kamuro: "Ah."

 Hashimoto: "Whoa, isn't that the king?"

 Kanzaki "...... Ayanokoji..."

 Ishizaki: "Whoa, that's Ayanokoji.

 The person who came out was Ayanokoji, the cause of our need for perfume.
It was Ayanokoji.

Ayanokoji: "...what are you guys doing here?"

 Ryuen: "That's my line, Ayanokoji. What are you doing here?"

 As soon as he saw the place, his normally unchanging expression became a little surprised.
I'm sure you're not the only one. Well, the leaders of each class are gathered here, you know. On such a holiday, and with such a crowd.Anyone would be wary.

 Anyway, why did he come to this store? And why was he in the store when it was not even open yet?

Ayanokoji: "Last Sunday evening, I happened to pass by this road and saw a man lying on the side of the road.I called an ambulance and saved him, but it seems he was the manager of this store.He told me he had something to give me as a thank you for saving his life, so I came here today.

  Well, he got something very valuable for a thank-you gift.
The manager of the store said that this was not enough because he had saved his life.

 Sakayanagi: "Then we should be grateful to Ayanokoji-kun. If you hadn't helped the store manager, we wouldn't have been able to buy the perfume here today."

 Ayanokoji: "Perfume...?"

  Kanzaki "This store is receiving a rare perfume today, one of only about 100 bottles in Japan."

 Ryuen: "But there's only one bottle of that perfume. So we were trying to decide who would get it now."

Ayanokoji: "...so everyone came here to buy the perfume?

 Kanzaki: "Yes, all three classes really wanted to buy that perfume.Since we couldn't seem to decide, we were about to play a game to decide.

 Sakayanagi: "I really want to get my hands on that one. It would have been easier if the other two had given it to me ,but they didn't seem to want to give it up. I had no choice.So we had no choice but to decide by game."

Ayanokoji "...... I see..."

Ibuki: "Well, it would be funny if someone else take  it before we could get".

 Ryuen: "Ha, if that happens, I'll take it by force."

 Sakayanagi: "That's right. If that happens, I will take it back by any means necessary. Of course.I'll never give it to you two either.

 Kanzaki: "We won't show any mercy either. If it falls into someone else's hands, we will definitely get it for Ichinose.We'll definitely get it."

Ayanokoji "........."

 Sakayanagi: "By the way, that bag you're carrying seems to be a thank you gift from the store manager.What exactly did you receive?"

Ayanokoji: "...No, ...... this isn't anything special ......."

 Kanzaki: "But since you saved him from danger, isn't it pretty good?"

 Ishizaki: "I'm curious about it. Let me see it, Ayanokoji."

Ayanokoji: "Oh......... I'm sorry, but I have something to do later. See you later."

 After saying that, he ran off at a high speed, looking somewhat impatient.

 Hashimoto: "What's wrong with King? He was in such a hurry."

 Ryuen: "...but let's get started. We don't have much time before the store opens."

 Sakayanagi: "I understand. Then, first of all, let's talk about the game. ......"?

"What? It's Arisu-chan. What's a bunch of people doing here in the morning?"

 We were about to start the game ,when the door of the store opened again and a short, kind-looking man came out from inside.

 Hashimoto: "Huh?Are you by any chance the manager of this store?"

 Manager: "Yes, well. Are you a friend of Arisu-chan's?"

 Hashimoto: "Yes.... It's just that we may not be exactly friends..."

 Sakayanagi: "Good morning, store manager. I'm sorry for making so much noise in front of the store this morning."

 Manager: "Don't worry about it, it's fine.I was just about to open the store."

 If that's the case, we better decide quickly or the others will take it.

 Sakayanagi-"Right. Manager, that perfume that came in today, May I reserve it so that no can buy it."

Kanzaki: "Reservation... That way you won't have to worry about it being taken."

 The manager said, "The perfume is ...... Oh, is that the perfume I stocked today?

 Sakayanagi: "Yes. It's said to be the most precious perfume in Japan.There might be other people who are looking for it."

 Manager:  "I didn't know it was such an amazing item... It was just something I happened to come across. I heard it was a rare item, but I didn't know it was so valuable...

 Sakayanagi: "We came here today to buy it."

 Manager: "I see... that's why you're here so early in the morning..."

 Ryuen "Before that, though, we have to decide which one of us is going to buy the perfume first."

 Kanzaki: "That's right. It's going to be a hindrance to stay here forever, so let's get on with it."

 Sakayanagi: "No hard feelings if you lose........"

 Manager: "I'm sorry. Actually, that perfume is no longer in the store..."

 "...Eh?"

 We couldn't catch up with the manager's shocking statement for a moment. It's no wonder.
We had all come here to buy that perfume. We had waited since before the store opened to make sure no one would get it and yet, the one we wanted was already gone.
What a surprise....

 Ryuen: "You mean it's not in the store anymore?What do you mean it's gone when the store hasn't even opened yet, old man?"

 Manager: "...Actually, I gave it to a student earlier."

 Sakayanagi: "A student? You don't mean..."

 Manager: "He saved my life. He saved my life. I gave him that perfume as a thank you for saving me."

 Kanzaki: "Hey, is that...

 Manager: "I think his name is ...... Ayanokoji-kun..."

The moment I heard that name, the killing energy that had been directed at each other earlier was all directed at one man.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

To be continued...