The trigger was my casual words

It all started with a comment I didn't think was honest.

"Hey, hey, Kiyotaka! ...MUGH!"

   Kiyotaka suddenly stood up, walked in front of me and grabbed me by both shoulders.
   He pushed me down on the bed and kissed me.

   It was the first time he had kissed me since the last time I had taken Kiyotaka out on a date. It's so embarrassing to remember now.
   But for me, it was a precious memory that I would never trade for anything.

   But that's not the point!

"Pfft...! What were you thinking, pushing me down out of nowhere?"

"...It's your fault, Kei."

"What? Why? Wait, wait, you're kidding!"

   Kiyotaka's hands unbuttoned my blazer and unbuttoned my blouse. The sudden situation made me stiffen and unable to move.

   Oh, you're kidding!
   You can't be serious...in a place like this?

"It's your fault, Kei."

   I've never heard such a bad-tempered tone of voice from Kiyotaka. He repeated this in a hushed voice and opened my blouse, blazer.
   When I heard his throat clearing, I came to my senses and hugged my chest with both hands to hide them.

"It's not like you, Kiyotaka. You need to calm down for once."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"You belong to me. I told you before."

"Mmm?"

   He held my face with both hands while he pushed me down, and just as I thought he was kissing, something warm and slippery entered my mouth.

   What? Is that a tongue?
   The surface was so slimy that it tickled like a living thing.

   I was about to be swallowed up by a feeling of pleasure I had never felt before.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm! ...Phew! Seriously... Kiyotaka!"

"Don't leave without permission, kei."

   I don't know how long I was being kissed like that, but the next thing I knew, we were both staring at each other with drool dripping from the corners of our lips and our cheeks flushed.

   Kiyotaka's hand stripped off my upper body clothes. Kiyotaka's hand unhooks my skirt and pulls it down.

"You're not doing this to another woman, are you?"

"This is my first time. I've never done anything like this before."

"Then how do you know how to take off a skirt?"

"It's the same as pants, right?, except the hooks are on the side of the waist or below the navel.

"I see."

"Yeah. Shut up and let me take it off."

   We both gave a small laugh, feeling silly talking about how to take off our clothes in such a situation.
  I'm wearing a bra, shorts and knee socks, which is an awesome outfit, but whatever.

"Hey, why are we doing this? I mean, we're lovers and I thought we'd get together at some point, but this is too sudden."

"So it's your fault, kei."

"Oh, my God!"

   It's my fault?
  You said something like that to me earlier.

  If we continue like this, we won't get anywhere, so let's take a moment to calm down and assess the situation.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

"I'm sorry to bother you."

   Five minutes ago.
   I had walked into Kiyotaka's room without an appointment. I haven't been flirting with Kiyotaka for a while, so I suddenly wanted to do something befitting a lover and came to his room.

   Kiyotaka haven't called me for anything this month.
   I went into his room without an appointment, since I was concerned about him cheating on me.

"I thought I told you I was busy this month. I don't mind you coming to see me like this, but at least make an appointment or something. If you don't, you'll be in trouble when someone else sees us."

"Yes, but it's lonely not to see each other after six months of being together."

"Well, I'm trying to make it work. We've been going out more than before, haven't we?"