Ayanokoji Wants To Flirt ( Case1・Kei Karuizawa)

April 3rd when I started dating Kei .
    I touched Kei's body that day.

    At this time, I started dating Kei for the purpose of learning romance.
    But the fact is that I have done more than I imagined.

"... Are you still jealous?"

"Because ... I like you, but you had a cup of tea with Shiina-san ... That's why I don't like it."

"How can I heal your jealousy ?"

"Healing ... That's Kiyotaka, the jealousy of a woman isn't an easy thing to heal. If you don't want to deal with an annoying partner, it's boyfriend's job to not to do anything that's makes your girlfriend jealous."

"Really"

    One hour after confessing to Kei.
    She said she had an appointment with her friend's 7 o'clock, but she canceled the plan's .  Kei didn't want to leave me, she immediately cancelled her appointment.

   She's in a good mood.

" Kei "

"..."

"... Is it okay?"

"Still ... I want you to do this ..."

    As I slowly pushed her down to bed, she blushed and her cheeks are so red.

"Is it okay? We haven't been dating for an hour yet."

"... I always wanted to be like this with Kiyotaka. Even at the time of Sato, I was worried that Kiyotaka would accept her confession."

"Since I became your lover, You have become quite honest."

"You are mine now, and I will open up my jealousy and my desire. I don't have to put up with it anymore."

    With that said, Kei slowly kisses me.

    After that, Kei fell down on the bed like a doll  and stared at me with her passionate eyes.

    In response to her, I look back.

"Is it okay? Once We start, I'll do it until Kei can't stand on her feet the next day."

Her cheeks were red .

"──Is it okay?"

"──"

Kei's eyes were mixed with a little fear.
Naturally. Now I'm speaking with exactly the same expression and voice as when she got hit in the last year's onboard test.

"It's irreversible "

I said so and reached out to Kei's skirt. Kei who saw it closed her eyes tightly.

"Good. Kiyotaka"

"eh?"

I can't see the scared Kei which was trembling from earlier.
After all it is impossible normally! That said, Kei should be shy.

"I can do anything for Kiyotaka ...!"

"Ah, that ... Kei?"

"What? Okay, come on. Kiyotaka"

"... After all, the current ────"

The moment I tried to say that, my lips were blocked by her grace. Kei whispered to my ears in her terrifying tone, perhaps she wasn't going back anymore.

"Hey, mess me up."

Why did she have to say it that way?
I found that my reason was cut off by that one word.

"... Come on, Kiyotaka !! I've been waiting forever !!"

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Next, when I woke up, the sunlight shined through the gaps in the curtains, and what was reflected there was me and kei were naked.
I am concerned about it.

    It's just that one couple has done everything on the first day of dating ABC in love.

    However, I will regret this very much.

    The reason is that I went out with Kei to learn romance, and the destination of us being lovers came to an end.

    Behind the scenes of dating Kei , what would Kei think if I was dating another girl?  And again, what do I think at that time?

    ── Just like a purely curious child, I will now be cruel to Kei .

Next chapter will be "Case -2 Horikita suzune "