Senpai,please open

Caution
Extreme character collapse.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Ping-pong

 Ayanokoji-senpai, please open the door.

 It's me, Nanase.

 Senpai, I heard you caught a cold. You have to take good care of yourself, don't you?

 I'm here to visit you! I'll take care of you, senpai!

 You haven't had lunch yet, right? I'll make porridge or something!

 I brought you some apples. It's good for digestion. I'll peel it for you!

 You don't like apples? I've brought a variety of things for you. fruits, puddings, jellies, cold and soft drinks.

 Senpai, are you sweating? Well, if you don't mind, I can wipe it off for you... .

 Here, here! It's hard to reach your back, and if you don't wipe it properly, it will bother you and make it hard to sleep, right? So I thought I could wipe it for you...

 Senpai, please let me in. I'm catching a cold too.

 Or you don't have energy to come here? Shall we make a duplicate key after all? That way, if you're in trouble, I can come to your aid.

 Senpai... I'm wearing light clothes today. The reason for that is, well, it's fashionable, I can't dress badly to meet my senpai.

 Oh, by the way... What did you think of the outfit I wore when we met before I started working with you? I'm really sorry about that time. But now that I think about it, I'm not sure what I would have done if my senpai had thought something strange about that outfit...

 ... Senpai, did you sleep...? Please give me some kind of response. Do you only want to talk to me about exam? I want to deepen my relationship with you. I want to make up for the rude things I did to you, and to repay you for the help you gave me...

 For that purpose, I want to talk to you not only during exams, but also in private. So, senpai, please open the door. I'll take care of you. I'll take care of your body.

 ... What is it? Am I the only one being discriminated against? You talked with Amasawa-san a lot, and you've even let her into your room.

 Then there's Ichinose, Shina, Sakayanagi... Hey, Kiyotaka Senpai. I'm going to get angry too. There's no limit to your moderation.

 Senpai, if you want a girl in your room, please relieve yourself of that desire with me. I can forgive you. Please don't touch the other girls.

 ... What's more dangerous is you yourself. Even girls have sexual desires. There are a lot of slutty bitches around senpai who use their sexuality against you. What will you do if they attack you?

 I'm here for you. I'll do anything for you. So, senpai, please seek only me. You don't need any other girls.

 ... Why do you keep quiet? Did you make friends with another girl? Please tell me who it is. I'll make sure that Kiyotaka Senpai doesn't get too friendly with her.

 It's not Amasawa-san, is it? You can't get involved with that person anymore. I'll give you a strong warning.

 ... Senpai, open the door. I'll take care of you. I won't let any other woman do it.

 Please open the door.

 Please open it.

 Please open it.

 Open it.

 Open it.

 Open it.

 Open it.

 Open it.

 Open it.

 Open it.

 Open it.

 I'm not sure what to say, but I'm sure you'll understand. I'm not going to let you get away with this, because you've already been nursed by another woman. I'll make you feel good, I'll make the pain go away, you won't be satisfied with other woman, I'll fill you up. I don't want to torment you, but you need to be disciplined, and I'm going to cook you dinner, I'm going to talk to you, I'm going to color you with all my love, or can't you believe me, I've got your picture all over my room, your picture is my bathroom, your voice is my alarm. I collect cans and pet bottles that Senpai have kissed. I also pick up and store each of my senpai's hair. When I'm free, I'm watching my senpai's video while listening to my senpai's voice. I'm trying to find out what my senpai's favorite foods and hobbies,habits, etc. I'm embarrassed if I don't have enough love yet, but I confess that I'm masturbating while thinking about my senpai. When I smell your clothes and handkerchiefs, I get more excited and feel good, and it's a blissful moment. Senpai should also masturbate while thinking about me. If you're embarrassed, I'll help you. I'll play around with you I'll give you a pleasure that you can't taste even if you masturbate or be with another woman .I like senpai I love you I love you  I like I like I like I like I like I like Senpai I love senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai Hey, Is my love still not enough? You can't really forgive me Senpai . Accept me and love me Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai Senpai This is your last chance, so I'll wait for a while, so open it up and hug me.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

 Afterword

 Nanase is so cute!

 Aaah, cute cute cute.

I'm sorry to those of you who read this expecting something else.

 I thought about writing about what happens after this, but I'm tired and I have so many other things to write about.

 Please, someone write a proper ending in the comments.