Life full of regrets ( Part -3)

"I was tired from the long phone call yesterday. Rather, chabashira seems sleepy."

Since then, I've been talking to my neighbor myself.

It seems that the gap between me and my guy is diminished because I was saved by the guy who is usually apathetic and sleepy. Somehow, I wanted to get to know this guy a little more.

His communication skills one on one is pretty good.
He is the first person I talk to other than chie freely.

Since then, I've been getting more and more involved with this neighbour of mine.

It's mainly about special exams and I even asked this man what he thought about the exam.

I remember that by the end of the summer vacation in the third year, we had progressed into a normal chatting relationship.

"I'm sleepy again"

"Well"

"Is it an year long phone call?"

As a usual small talk, I tried to talk to this man.

"Oh. The woman I'm dating right now don't let me take a break ... It's pretty tough ..."

"‥‥e?"

"Huh? Didn't I say you? I have a girlfriend I'm dating right now."

The man muttered to me which made me go silent.

"‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥

"Chabashira?"

"I'm sorry, I have plan's for school tomorrow . I need to go to bed."

"Oh, see you tomorrow. Chabashira "

That's it.
What wrong with me?

Before I knew it, my conversation with him had changed from being comfortable to awkward

That's it.

In the first place, the relationship between me and him is just neighbors. From his point of view, I'm the leader of the class who was suffering from stalking.
So maybe he just helped.

But as I talked to him, I started to understand him.

The normally apathetic man had a sense of superiority that I was the only one who knew that he was actually quite reliable behind the scenes.

"‥‥Really"

I finally realized after thinking about this.
This is my first love and my broken heart.

I've never felt so frustrated in high school.

Even when I lost the exam, I don't remember being as deeply sad as the shock of a broken heart.

A classmate who finally got involved in the third year . And the first love but it's too late.

Therefore, I have no choice but to regret it.

If I had been in contact with him a little earlier, I might not have had to take the next exam with this feeling.

I found Soitsu from a distance.

Next to him is chie.

"... Is that the case?"

Chie was hugging one of his arm happily .

"So what were you up to."

I remembered for a long time I heard that Chie had a man who supported her in the past.