Tanabata Festival

"Strips of paper?"

   I, Arisu Sakayanagi, looked at the large bamboo that was set up in front of the school.

   Today is the seventh day of the seventh month.
   Today is July 7th, the day commonly known as Tanabata.

   It seems that the bamboo is set up here for the same limited time event as the fortune tellers who came to the Keyaki Mall during the summer vacation.

"...A lot of people are writing."

   There were a lot of students in front of the bamboos, and it seemed that every high school student had a wish or two in mind.

I don't have any particular wishes that I would like to make, because I am satisfied with my current situation, except for that Acting Director Tsukishiro.

"Ryuen-san! What did you write on the strips of paper?"

"What? I'm not going to show you. More importantly, show me yours, Ishizaki."

"Oh, My wish!"

"Kukku... "

"I want to be in class A with Ryuen-san."

"Nonsense."

"Sorry, sorry..."

"It's not like you need to make a wish like that. By the time you graduate, you'll probably be going to a normal school anyway."

"Ryuen-san... I'll be following you for the rest of my life!"

  When I heard the noise, I looked over and saw that Drago──── Ryuen-kun and Ishizaki-kun were wrapping strips of paper around a bamboo branch.

   But when I think of  delinquents putting their wishes on the strips of paper, I was shocked.

   I should probably take a picture of Ryuen-kun's smiling face and show it to Hashimoto-kun?

   Some time after he disappeared, the students gradually disappeared from the bamboo.

"The strips of paper are left here, aren't they?"

   Apparently, there were many strips of paper on the desk in front of the bamboo for everyone to write and tie.

   I was a little curious, so let's take a peek at what everyone's wishes were.

Ichinose honami
"May we all make it to Class A without missing a single student."

Hiyori Shiina
"May we all live peacefully until graduation without too much conflict.

Nazuna Asahina
"I wish that someone will destroy nagumo."

Komiya
"May your confession be successful."

Tokito
"May bird poop fall on the head of that guy I hate so much."

Ichika Amasawa
"I want to be my senpai's wife"

Ken Sudo
"I want to get better test scores and be able to do things on my own without relying on Suzune."

Kei Karuizawa
"I hope that this happy and joyful time will continue forever."

Yuki Himeno
"I hope that my high school life will end soon."

Kiriyama
"I hope I can graduate from A class."

Airi Sakura
"I wish I can be more aggressive with the person I love."

Kamuro Masumi
"I want to be free of that little girl."