Volume 4.5 spoilers

"Ahhhh.......the summer vacation is going to end today!"

By sitting down with a bit of noise, Kei is starring at the ceiling raising her head, a bit depressed to say it slightly.

For revealing our relationship in the 2nd semester step by step, I and my lover, Karuizawa Kei, repeating our secret dates periodically. And this is the last day for this (secret dates) today.

Despite staying together is no longer two people only, it is not bad for that.

Although if they are friends do not know each other well, it would be harder to talk and feeling a bit annoyed by that.

"Starting from tomorrow, I can tell my relationship with Kiyotaka to others! Ah mou, I am feeling a bit nervous"

"If you don't like it there is no rush to force telling all the others. If your status in the class falls to a new low, I won't take the responsibilities"

"Absolutely I will tell, even if there is some unforeseen threats, Kiyotaka will protect me, so it is fine, right?"

Although, it's like a joke from Kei, This is something really genuine form the bottom of the heart.

Through parasiting from the strong host, Kei protected herself.
After finishing the last sip, I sit next to Kei

By holding her slim and soft hand, she holds me back gently, Kei is blushing towards me.

"Kei"

At this moment, I put my lips covering her soft lips

"Kiyo...Kiyotaka..."

"Surprised?"

"Yes, a big surprise, don't you have something else to tell before this?"

To answer this question, I have decided to use action instead of speech.

By gently holding her shoulder, I come in and shorten the distance beween us.

"Ah..."

This is the 2nd kiss. At the moment of the touching of the lips, Kei's shoulder is slightly shivering, and it transferred her surpsie to me.
And then our lips leave each other, like finally satisfied with each other, starring at me that she doesn't want to stop from that.

"You made a surprise attack again"

"Really? It's just a normal attack"

The timing of kiss, I have to learn that slowly.

"At least, I am not getting enough preparation."

"Then how about now? Have you prepared?"

"ar...ar mou... aye"

By nodding like that, Kei closed her eyes, and as she is looking like getting well prepared, I kiss her again.

Till the last two counts, our kisses were around 1 second. But this is different now

It's 5 seconds, 10 seconds or longer.

Then we slightly moved our lips, repeating the kisses like the perks of small birds.

It seems there is only Kei and me in the frozen passage of time.

In High school second year, on the last day of the summer vacation, Kei and I started to learn the feeling of deep kiss, climbing to a new ladder.

The romance curriculum completed the first half of the course and steps into the second half. From now on, we will live proudly publicly a school life as lovers.

Although we may get into trouble in some small problems.

Yet we two will hold our hands and face the difficulties together.

Although a bit slow, it's really step by step, from summer to autumn, from autumn to winter, the seasons keep changing.

Our relationship has become something indispensable and irreplaceable, deeply sealed each other with our own.

Although once and once we are repeating to recognize the taste of our lips, my feelings are floating to the unconfirmed future.

At the season of separation, this love story will face the last movement of the song....as I have prepared myself, to face the toughest trials.

Even Karuizawa Kei has to leave her host, she can move forward from the hit

This is the most important thing in this love curriculum.