Last boss Part-2 (Author is sad)

Author: I cried all day because even after the warning you called me crazy and insane in my "last boss" chapter.😢😢😢

Readers: Like we care.

Author: If you don't apologise.I will make loli fanfics and keep Dali lama as chapter heading and get all of you FBI'd

Anyways
Sorry for Shiina simps.
Sorry for Kei simps.
Sorry for horikita simps.
Sorry for sudo simps( If there are any).

As always "I don't care"

Read the first chapter before reading this.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

The story goes back to a few days before I called Horikita.
I contacted a guy and met him at a karaoke bar.
I told him that if possible, I would like him to bring the B class executives with him, and he did a great job.

"Sorry to bother you."

"Don't worry about it. What's the story?

Ryuen was not interested in playing with words, so he quickly asked for the main topic.

"I'm going to be very direct. I'm thinking of going to B class. I want your consent."

"Hey, hey, what kind of bullshit is that? There's no advantage for you to move to class B at this time of year. It's normal to think it's a trap or something."

As expected, Ryuen is very cautious.
A bad lie would have the opposite effect on Ryuen.
I paused for a breath and told him what I wanted to do

"I'm going to crush Horikita."

"Kukuku, hahaha! That's funny! Ayanokoji! I knew you were ruthless, but I never thought you would go this far! Why did you decide to betray her at this time?"

A man who is merely cautious would be even more suspicious here.
But Ryuen is different. With his keen observation and intuition, he sees that this is the truth.

"No, I've been thinking about it for a while now. I've been thinking about destroying Horikita sooner or later. I would have done the same thing even if she was in D class now."

Yes.
This wasn't some random act of the last minute.

"I've been listening to you quietly, but what is that? We haven't beaten you once yet. Are you trying to run away a winner?"

At this point, Ibuki opened her mouth.
I know well from the past three years that Ibuki hates to lose. That reaction was to be expected.
But the man in front of me was different.
At first glance, he seems to be eager to defeat me, but he is not just that.
Now that graduation is approaching, Ryuen has a lot of thoughts and feelings.
He is not moved by his personal feelings alone.

He was silent for a while, then his eyes changed as if he had decided something.

"All right. You're welcome, Ayanokoji."

"What? Are you insane?"

"But don't get me wrong. This is a way for us to graduate from an A class. I'm not giving up on the competition with you by any means. Don't think that graduation is the end, okay? I'm going to hunt you down and make you crawl on the ground in front of me one day."

Ryuen is not a man who would ever give up on a fight.
If he had, I wouldn't have defended him.
I'm sure he'd love to fight me to the end.
This is not a decision that he made as a student named Ryuen.
It was a decision made by the leader of the class.
Ryuen has always been arrogant in his own class.
However, this was done with the expectation that the class would win in the end.
If he didn't win in the end, he was just a tyrant who did as he pleased without producing any results.
In other words, it was Ryuuen's way of making things right.