Ichinose "My heart hurts, Ayanokoji-kun"

I'm currently experiencing an inexplicable pain in my chest.
It hurts, it's painful, and I need help.

Who do I need help from? That's obvious from the start. But the person I want to be helped the most is already hers.

   I wonder how many years have passed since then.
   We've grown up.

   The class competition is over, and after graduation we are all walking our separate paths.

   Kanzaki-kun became an employee of a prestigious company.
   Chihiro is now a nurse.

   Everyone is finding their own happiness by finding their own thing. That's what it means to be an adult, I thought.
   The current Advanced Nurturing High School is still full of reckless exams, but the whole class seems to be working together.

   I've become an adult, and I'm looking at Ayanokoji-kun, who has also become an adult, standing upright with a nervous look on his face that I would never have imagined when he was a student with expressionless face.

   I'm staring at him.

"Kiyotaka Ayanokoji. Do you swear to protect Kei Ayanokoji for the rest of your life, to never stop smiling, and to make her happy?"

"Yes, I swear."

   Next to Ayanokoji-kun was Karuizawa-san, whom he had protected during his three years in high school.

"Ayanokoji Kei, do you pledge to support Kiyotaka Ayanokoji at all times and to love him for the rest of your life?"

"Yes, yes. I swear !"

   Her long blonde hair was pulled up in a ponytail as usual, and her old girly vibe had completely disappeared, leaving her ,very beautiful as a mature woman.

"Kiyotaka Ayanokoji, Kei Ayanokoji. Do you pledge to take care of each other's family, share happiness and build a warm home?"

"Yes, I do pledge."

   I had often seen them standing side by side, both of them wearing their uniforms. But the clothes they wore today were pure white, beautiful clothes that blessed their future life together.

   A pure white dress, a pure white veil, a pure white bride.

   Yes. Today is an important day for Ayanokoji-kun and Karuizawa-san.
   As I gazed at the Western-style venue and the many attendees that Ayanokoji and Karuizawa had decided on together.

   I'm jealous....

   Horikita-san, who supported Ayanokoji-kun on the front side for three years, Kikyo-chan, who seems to have been through a lot but was able to accept her true self, and Sakura-san and Sato-san, who have loved him since he was probably a freshman.

   There was Ryuen-kun and his friends who had been fighting with him for the past three years, Sakayanagi-san who had known him since he was a child, and Shiina-san who, like him, had been in love with Ayanokoji-kun since graduation.

   Hirata-kun, who was standing on the stage as a speech on behalf of his friends, the teachers of the High School , and many other people related to them who I didn't even know were invited.

   Above all, the two of them being congratulated by all those people.

   The two of them looking at each other with happiness.

   Karuizawa-san,is loved by all.

   Next to me, Chihiro is still there as usual. From time to time, she gave me a worried look.