#2 Everything you can know about volume 4.5

The Causal Past p.260〜320

(1) Karuizawa calls him on the phone. Karuizawa is jealous of Nanase and asks him a lot of questions about her.

(2) From the second semester, Ayanokoji plans to open up about the fact that he and Karuizawa are dating.

(3) The night of the sixth day of cruising. Starting from the viewpoints of Chabashira, Hoshinomiya, and Mashima. They were discussing the results of the desert island survival. Mashima was afraid of unreasonable exams like in-class voting again, since many of the second-year students are excellent without dropping out at all.

(4)In the meantime, He is going to try to make the most of my time here.

(5)It is said that the next special exam that awaits the second year students is the same as the one that the former students went through eleven years ago.
↓↓
6) Hoshinomiya, who has been drinking, starts to annoy Chabashira. She said that she had always resented the fact that the former student had put their personal feelings ahead of their goal and missed out on going to A class.
↓↓
In fact, Hoshinomiya and Chabashira used to share a room when they were students, and it was also Hoshinomiya and his friends who caused the trouble.
↓ ↓
(8) Hoshinomiya has already assured Ichinose that her class will not be able to graduate with from A class. She said that she will never let Chabashira's class graduate from A class.
↓↓
⑨ Start from Horikita's point of view. Horikita was searching for the student who booked the private pool, but there she encountered "Ishigami"(name is not sure)from 1st year A class.
↓↓
10) Horikita and Ishigami(name is not sure) have a strange connection.
↓↓
After parting with Ishigami (name is not sure), Horikita encounters  Kanzaki and Hoshinomiya, who is drunk. After Hoshinomiya leaves, Kanzaki asks her about Ayanokoji.
↓↓
⑫On the other hand, Horikita asks Kanzaki about Ishigami(not sure of the name). After Kanzaki leaves, Horikita meets up with Ibuki.
↓↓
⑬Starting from Amasawa's point of view. Amasawa met with the hated White Room student in the guest room.
↓↓
⑭The person that Amazawa was meeting was  Yagami. In other words, Yagami was the true White Room enforcer who was targeting Ayanokoji.
↓↓
15. On the seventh day of the desert island survival, Amasawa had interfered with Kushida and Kurachi(name not sure). Naturally, Yagami notices this and questions Amasawa.

⑯As a result, he succeeded in making Nanase use the GPS search and make her believe that Kurachi(name not sure)is the tentative culprit. As a result, Ryuen and Nanase turned their attention to Utomiya who had been manipulating Kurachi(name not sure)behind the scenes. They are unaware that this is all a ruse by Yagami.

⑰Back to Ayanokoji's point of view. Ayanokoji was having a secret meeting with Chabashira at the concert hall. Tsukishiro appears and tells him that director Sakayanagi will return in the second semester.

(⑱) Tsukishiro steps down as acting director , but suggests that he will meet with Ayanokoji again.

When Hearts Touch Each Other

1)After returning from the cruise, Ayanokoji spends his summer vacation playing.
↓↓
2) The last day of summer vacation.It seems that he will disclose his relationship with Karuizawa from tomorrow.
↓↓
(3) Ayanokoji kisses Karuizawa again and again to make her more dependent on him.
↓↓
4) Half of the curriculum for the romance with Kei Karuizawa has already been completed. When he finishes the other half...

5) Ayanokoji-kun is ready to dump Karuizawa-san.

In addition, Nanase's ss.

(1) From Nanase's point of view, the story of her conversation with Ayanokoji on the third day of the cruise.
↓↓
Nanase is even more determined to track down Kurachi(name unsure), the tentative culprit, in order to protect Ayanokoji.