Ryuen's birthday celebration(Part-2)

From yesterday, the air in the class made me feel uncomfortable. Ibuki's attitude is still the same, but Ishizaki and his colleagues are in a hurry. Katsuragi no longer talks to me, but he occasionally looks at me. When it comes to Hiyori, she looks at me with some warm eyes.

When I woke up in the morning and checked my cell phone, I received an email from an idiot which is Ishizaki.

"Ryuen-san! Would you please come to the restaurant on the 3rd floor of Keyaki Mall after school today! ?? There is an important and important thing ! !! 』\

"It's crazy, shit."

Today is October 20th.
The attitude of those guys these days.

And last year, Ishizaki and his friends suddenly rushed into my room on October 20th and held a birthday party without permission.
Naturally, I was pushed by the spirits of the idiots and let them in the room.

The setup was bad, and they tried to order a custom-made cake even though I hadn't asked for it, and the clerk at the cafe complained that it was impossible, and on the contrary, I hit him not to do anything extra.

But the most frustrating thing was that this space frustrated me, I didn't feel bad about the fact that they were celebrating.

"Shit ... I feel like I'm soaking in lukewarm water ..."

And I got an email from Hiyori .

"Happy birthday, Ryuen-kun. By the way, Ayanokoji-kun seems to have the same birthday today. Please congratulate Ayanokoji-kun. "

It's strange, this email.
I wonder if they are celebrating my birthday or they want to celebrate Ayanokoji's birthday.

And I was surprised to find out that both of our birthdays are on the same day by Hiyori's email. However, I don't have any secret meeting with him today. Just treat him as someone else as usual.

"... Did you skip the morning class?"

I told my homeroom teacher Sakagami that I wasn't feeling well for the time being and that I would go in the afternoon, and decided to skip.

The reason for skipping the morning class is simple.
I thought I couldn't stand the eyes of those who looked at me with warm eyes all day long.

There are surveillance cameras all over the school, so if you go to Keyaki Mall, you'll they will find out that I'm skipping. However, from my experience so far, I know that there will be no problem with class points for about a day. It will not be subject to deductions.

I set foot in Keyaki Mall. It was when I decided to have breakfast properly and kill time at a bookstore .

"If you're in uniform at this time ...?"

A twin-tailed schoolgirl with scarlet hair was looking for something at a store specializing in mobile equipment. She might have noticed my gaze so she walked towards me.

"Sure, you're a 2nd year class B Ryuen senpai, right?"

"Ah? Who are you?"

"I'm A-class Amasawa Ichika form the first year. Maybe Ryuen-senpai also skip today's classes?"

"What do you ask? Well, it has nothing to do with Temee."

I was surprised at the fact that A-class students skipped, but the atmosphere was surprisingly strange form this woman. This woman, Amasawa, is surely the one who was teaming up with Sudo for a pair exam in the first semester.