XIII

Omniscient
May 15th

Omniscient May 15th

"Oh my-."

"Hold still momma," Cepheus' voice came out muffled as he swirled his tongue around her leaking core, his arms wrapped around her waist securely to keep her from running. Throwing her head back, Cassia reached down to tangle her fingers in his curls, the pleasure overwhelming.

Neither of them really knew how they ended up in this position, one minute they were arguing about the phone call with Yannis, then the next Cepheus had her knees bent over his shoulders as he buried his face between her thighs.

1 hour prior...

Rubbing her eyes due to the tiredness she still felt, Cassia leaned up in the bed to look around. Last she was aware of her surroundings, she was in bed with Cepheus, just for him to suddenly be gone.

"Cepheus!" She called out as loud as she could, the soreness from her throat causing her to softly rub it due to the discomfort. Hearing nothing, she slowly made her way out of the bed as best as she could on her own, subduing the pain just to make sure he was still with her.

Just as she was about to open the bathroom door, it came flying open to reveal the same person she had been looking for. Glancing down at her, Cepheus gave her a small smile before brushing past her frame.

"Your horny ass finally got up I see." Furrowing her eyebrows, Cassia turned to face him with her right hand against the wall for stability. She watched as he made his way to the mirror to fix his short curls, her attention finally going up to his hair which was growing surprisingly quick.

"What are you talking about?" She watched as he chuckled to himself while shaking his head, his hand brushing over the top one last time before turning his focus to her. He walked up to her slowly with a small smirk tugging at the corner of his lip, the vivid sound of her moaning out his name replaying in his head for hours since he heard it.

"Well..." he started as he pulled her body closer to his, "to keep shit short and sweet, I woke up this morning to your phone blowing up. But soon as I gained all my consciousness and what not, I heard you moaning. Now, I ain't no disrespectful nigga so I let you get yourself off in your sleep...or attempt to. That was until I answered your phone, which I had no clue was yours, and your bitchass hubby was on the other end. Long story short, I got you off with my hand- no I ain't come in direct contact with ya pussy. But you did moan my name for everybody to hear."

Widening her eyes with her mouth dropped, Cassia quickly hit his hands off of her. She felt as though she was about to be sick, her right hand coming up to hold her mouth just in case she did end up throwing up right in the room. Her heart immediately began to pound against her chest as she started to panic.

"Why would you do that!" She screamed, a rare bit of anger beginning to course through her. Raising an eyebrow, Cepheus went to defend himself, but Cassia kept going.