XL

December 9th
Omniscient

The house was trashed, flipped upside down from top to bottom

He called out to her multiple times, thinking maybe she just didn't hear him or was asleep in a room that wasn't their own. But from the time he woke up and found himself laying on the cold garage floor, he knew what was going on. But he didn't understand how any of this was possible.

How she gained the confidence and courage to leave, how she managed to get him knocked out and to the point where she also was able to make a grand escape, and how she took his child without him having any clue. He needed her, couldn't function without her there with him. Both her and Crystal, but especially her. He was mentally nothing without her and he knew this, and the thought that she was gone caused a weird feeling to course through his veins.

Grabbing a random set of keys from off of the rack, he quickly unlocked the doors to his matte black Aventador. He wasted no time in backing out of the garage, his jaw clenched with his hand gripped on the steering wheel tightly.

"Imma fucking kill her." He whispered to himself, his eyes scanning the front of the car as he slowed down at a red light. His gaze lied on the passenger seat, her seat. Nobody else got the privilege to ride in his passenger seat, it was either he drove alone or they took the backseat, because he seen it as people getting into his bubble. And he trusted nobody but Cassia to invade that space, considering he "loved" her and trusted her.

"Nigga what the hell wrong with you? You good?" Anthony asked, watching as Cepheus stormed into the large meeting room that Anthony sat in. He didn't have to get a response to see that his friend was on the verge of losing his mind. He was red in the face, breathing unsteady, eyes glowing a deep shade of green, and the veins in different areas of his body popped out of his skin.

"She fucking left...she left and she took Crystal." He mumbled, the words alone making him feel like he was about to go insane. For a minute Anthony said nothing, just watching in silence as Cepheus lost it, but that was until he bursted in a fit of laughter.

"Ohhh karma finally got that ass I see. I mean shit, I don't know what you expecting me to say. You pushed her away completely...cheating on her, lying to her, hell abusing her-."

"I ain't fucking abusive." Cepheus spat, his fists clenched as he paced the room. He wasn't going insane because he took his pills once he woke up from being knocked out. It had been a while, but in order to seize the headache he had, he was forced to take a couple which ultimately calmed him down a lot.

"...So what we supposed to call the shit you was doing to her?" Snapping his neck towards Anthony, Cepheus rushed towards him as though he wanted to hit him, but Anthony quickly stood to his feet and pushed him back. "You ain't stupid. Don't take your anger out on me cause you can't find your girl." He spoke calmly with a raised eyebrow.