XXIX

Omniscient
July 20th

Clenching and unclenching his fists, Cepheus looked down to view the blood that coated them

Clenching and unclenching his fists, Cepheus looked down to view the blood that coated them. It caused a certain thrill to course through his veins, knowing that the blood belonged to not just one person, but 3 who were begging for mercy due to his hands.

"Man you wild for this shit right hea." Glancing up towards Anthony, Cepheus only shrugged his shoulders before sending a sharp blow to the side of Yannis' face once again. He was having the most pleasure in torturing him, since ultimately they were in this position because he chose to wrong Cassia for his own personal gain.

Waving off Anthony, Cepheus ran his tongue over his teeth as he leaned his back up against the wall behind him, his hands crossed together in front of his body as he stood peacefully.

"Yannis, Deion, Aryan, and Cameron...quite the group." Cepheus chuckled to himself, his eyes scanning over the people in front of him. Originally he wasn't going to act, he didn't want to because he knew he would end up making decisions that there was no turning back on. Not that he would have wanted to turn back after starting on his task, because when he set out to do something he wasn't one to just stop in the middle whenever he pleased.

Going the extra mile in having his own interaction with these people, rather than leaving it at what Cassia said at the dinner, was a bit of a spur in the moment decision. He didn't want to do any harm to her parents for her sake, but once he already had Yannis and Deion snatched up from their homes, he couldn't pass up on the opportunity to have all 4 of them right at his fingertips. Though it was 2 weeks later, he needed a little time to ensure he really wanted to go through with this.

Lighting the Cuban cigar that rested between his lips, Cepheus gripped onto it with his pointer finger and his thumb before pulling it away, his head tilting up to release the smoke into the air. He watched as Cassia's mom quietly prayed to herself, tears streaming down her face as her eyes stayed fixed on her battered husband.

"Too late for prayers now, Jesus ain't hearing you nana." Cepheus' voice terrified her, everything about him causing fear to wash over her. She couldn't deny that she underestimated his abilities, thinking he wouldn't act on any of the words she threw at him out of respect for her daughter. But it wasn't long until she was faced with her reality, now understanding that he was never intimidated by her. Except he was one to keep quiet before the storm, the storm hitting her like a ton of bricks as she had to now watch her husband bleed from his face profusely, barely conscious.

"Do not call me that." She spat through her tears, her chest heaving up and down as her tears never stopped. Blowing out more smoke, Cepheus smiled a sinister smile in her direction, his legs crossing over one another as he did a small head tilt.

Right on cue, 3 men entered the dimly lit room that Cepheus placed them in. It wasn't the usual room that he used when doing this type of thing, but he wanted none of them to expect what was coming their way. Cassia's mom being the main one since she was clearly the one who had the most ill feelings towards the girl, and it was worse because she was the one who gave her life. Yet Cepheus was the one who had to watch on every single night the way Cassia moped around and cried, because she was still struggling to come to terms with the way her own parents could accuse her of lying about something so serious, and personal to her, that she wasn't even planning on sharing in the first place.