XXVI

Omniscient
July 1st

Omniscient July 1st

"Cepheus no more." Cassia whined, lazily pushing him away. Smacking his lips, he grabbed her hands with both of his before leaning over to bury his head in her neck, sucking softly to mark his territory once more.

"Just let me slide in one more time." He mumbled into her neck, holding up once he seen the purplish bruise begin to appear. Shaking her head, Cassia used her foot to kick him away, her body physically not being able to go anymore rounds with him.

"You've been saying that same thing for the past 3 days, and none of those have been just one more time. Not right now, maybe later." She spoke weakly, causing Cepheus to groan and throw his body onto her dramatically. His head resting on her bare chest as his right hand rested on her left breast.

She didn't understand how he even had it in him to try and continue on with more. They had been going at it for 3 days straight, barely any breaks in between. He only gave her a break when she needed something to eat and to get in a quick nap, but if it was up to him they would've just kept going and going. He placed her in as many positions as he knew how, keeping his word of exploring the house with her.

"What time later-."

"Cepheus please." She whispered, her right hand coming up to rub her forehead lazily. Smacking his lips, he raised up from off of her while doing a small yawn. Shaking her head, Cassia knew he had to be tired since the only time sleep ever came over him was while in her presence. Other than that, he most of the time stayed up day in and day out due to his insomnia, and he didn't like taking his melatonin because he claimed it made him feel terrible once he woke up.

"I'm going into the shower, and no you can't join me." He crossed his arms like a small child with a pout lining his lips. Smiling to herself once seeing his bare back, Cassia leaned over to pinch his butt, making him drop everything in his hands as he let out a high pitched scream. "Do I look like Yannis to you?! Keep that shit over there Cassia, I ain't bout to play with you!"

Covering her mouth to conceal her laughter, her face turned red as she struggled to breathe. The look of shock and disgust in his face as he stared at her only made her laugh harder.

"You're the most- you're the most dramatic person I've ever met. How you mad at me cause you got a-."

"I'll cut your tongue out your mouth, lemme hear you finish that statement." He warned as he pointed to her. Cautiously turning his body to face her direction, he crouched down to grab everything he dropped before throwing them down onto the bed. Cassia remained silent, lightly laughing to herself as she watched him angrily snatch his towel and washcloth from out of the closet, making sure to slam the door after.