XXIII

Omniscient
June 27th

"Alright, when we go up in there, you ain't bout to be exploring the whole damn property and what not

"Alright, when we go up in there, you ain't bout to be exploring the whole damn property and what not. Get the shit you need so we can be in and out fast." Cepheus spoke sternly to Cassia who was barely paying him any mind. She was too busy brushing her hair through the visor mirror, making sure she looked fine to go inside.

"Do I rush you whenever we go places that you want to go?" She raised an eyebrow as she looked to him for an answer, her right hand pushing the visor back up before she reached down to grab her purse.

"Have I ever given you a reason to rush me?" Purposely being extra, Cassia let out a loud laugh while unplugging her phone from the car charger.

"You have actually, many times at that. So therefore you don't get to-."

"Every second you spend in this car talking to me is being deducted from your 1 hour time limit. You down to 52 minutes, so if you want to go inside then come on." Rolling her eyes as she watched him get out of the car, Cassia followed suit, knowing he was most likely serious about the time limit. He probably wouldn't hesitate to leave out either, knowing him.

Making their way towards the mall, Cassia stood to the right of Cepheus with her purse and phone in separate hands. Cepheus on the other hand carried nothing except his phone and his card, still deciding if he was going to pay for everything or not considering the way Cassia woke him out of his sleep in the early morning. This trip was supposed to be more of just relaxation, yet here she was dragging him off to the mall by day 2.

"Why are all your bags and shit so damn big? Is that size necessary?" Cepheus asked as he opened the entry door for her, his eyes focused on the large Christian Dior bag in her hand. Glancing down, Cassia quietly thanked him for holding the door, before starting on her way inside the mall.

"You tell me, you're the one who bought this." Stopping with his eyebrows furrowed, Cepheus looked down at the bag again. He had absolutely no recollection of buying it, but then again, he bought her a lot of things that he didn't remember. He never really payed much attention to what exactly he was getting when he got stuff for her, but he knew she always liked whatever it was, so he continued.

"Well I ain't buying your spoiled ass nothing else." Scrunching up her face, Cassia pulled her pants up as she looked around the large Lord & Taylor they were in. Spotting the bra section, she smiled as she grabbed onto Cepheus' wrist to pull him over. "Can you let go of me? The hell you got-."

"I want you to help me, which ones should I get?" Finally realizing what part of the store they were in, a goofy grin fell over Cepheus' face. He had never went with a female shopping, or at least not one that he was actively messing with in a sense.

"You gon let me take all of them off you?" Nibbling on her thumb nail, Cassia smacked her lips as she walked around him to grab a couple first. With each one she pulled off of the rack, she slid over to the large mirror that sat next to them, just to see if it would look descent on her.